Around the World in 80 Books discussion

470 views
Archives > Random Challenge Requests for 2019

Comments Showing 1-50 of 219 (219 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Please post your requests here to have a random country list generated. Please specify the number of countries you would like to start with.


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Please give me five countries, Diane. Thanks!


message 3: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 3014 comments I would like to start with seven countries, Diane. Thanks.


message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie D | 207 comments I'll try 12, one for each month, thanks Diane :)


message 5: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Tina wrote: "Please give me five countries, Diane. Thanks!"

Tina, here are your five countries:

Chile
Azerbaijan
Belize
Costa Rica
Sudan


message 6: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Rosemarie wrote: "I would like to start with seven countries, Diane. Thanks."

Rosemarie, here are your 7 countries:

Suriname
Estonia
Iceland
Lesotho
Tanzania
North Korea
Guyana


message 7: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie | 3014 comments Thanks, Diane.


message 8: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Kylie wrote: "I'll try 12, one for each month, thanks Diane :)"

Kylie, here are your 12 countries:

Canada
Saint Lucia
Italy
Ireland
Kiribati
France
Central African Republic
Antigua and Barbuda
Grenada
Micronesia
Zambia
Cape Verde


message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie D | 207 comments Diane wrote: "Kylie wrote: "I'll try 12, one for each month, thanks Diane :)"

Kylie, here are your 12 countries:

Canada
Saint Lucia
Italy
Ireland
Kiribati
France
Central African Republic
Antigua and Barbuda
Gr..."


Ooh, a mixture of easy and difficult! Thanks Diane :)


message 10: by Hélène (new)

Hélène | 313 comments Hi, Diane, I'd like to have 12 countries please. Thank you!


message 11: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Hélène wrote: "Hi, Diane, I'd like to have 12 countries please. Thank you!"

Hélène, here are your 12 countries:

Madagascar
Burkina Faso
Jordan
Djibouti
Macedonia
Yemen
Samoa
Gambia
Chile
Moldova
Poland
Bosnia and Herzegovina


message 12: by Hélène (last edited Dec 09, 2018 09:28AM) (new)

Hélène | 313 comments Awesome! Thanks Diane, and thank you for everything you do for this group too!


message 13: by Viji (new)

Viji | 81 comments I would start with 50 countries. Thanks.


message 14: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Viji wrote: "I would start with 50 countries. Thanks."

Ambitious! I love it! Here are your 50 countries:

Honduras
Senegal
Guatemala
Eritrea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Barbados
Switzerland
South Sudan
Egypt
Cameroon
Azerbaijan
Madagascar
Gabon
Liechtenstein
Peru
Romania
Indonesia
Spain
Iceland
Tunisia
Singapore
Nepal
Kyrgyzstan
Chad
Kiribati
Burundi
Argentina
China
Philippines
Sri Lanka
Congo DRC
Mauritius
Central African Republic
Panama
Maldives
Vietnam
Norway
Macedonia
Yemen
Germany
Bolivia
Belarus
France
Laos
Djibouti
Turkey
Ecuador
Andorra
Thailand
Antigua and Barbuda


message 15: by Viji (last edited Dec 10, 2018 08:13PM) (new)

Viji | 81 comments Diane wrote: "Viji wrote: "I would start with 50 countries. Thanks."

Ambitious! I love it! Here are your 50 countries:

Honduras
Senegal
Guatemala
Eritrea
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Barbados
Switzerland
South Sudan..."


I know but not as ambitious as last year!! A bit of experience and more understanding of the challenge has sobered me up a bit this year. I hope to complete it. I have understood more about this challenge and this year I would be well prepared before I start.

Thanks for giving another opportunity to read books out of my comfort zone and widen my reading experience.


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to give this a go. Please could I have 10 countries? Thanks for creating a fun challenge.


message 17: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Catriona wrote: "I would love to give this a go. Please could I have 10 countries? Thanks for creating a fun challenge."

Catriona, here are your 10 countries:

Kuwait
Saint Kitts & Nevis
Kyrgyzstan
Brazil
Egypt
Bahrain
Suriname
Ghana
Ireland
Chad


message 18: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (nicehotcupoftea) | 17 comments Hello Diane, could I please have 10 countries? Thank you :)


message 19: by Susan (new)

Susan | 380 comments I would like to try for 5 countries next year. Thanks.


message 20: by Tori (new)

Tori | 1 comments 4 countries please! :)


message 21: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Valerie wrote: "Hello Diane, could I please have 10 countries? Thank you :)"

Valerie, here are your 10 countries:

Cambodia
Japan
Norway
Spain
Lithuania
Switzerland
Congo (Republic)
Fiji
Samoa
Congo (DRC)


message 22: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Susan wrote: "I would like to try for 5 countries next year. Thanks."

Susan,

Here are your 5 countries:

Cyprus
Namibia
Guyana
Bangladesh
Laos


message 23: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Tori wrote: "4 countries please! :)"

Tori, here are your 4 countries:

Tunisia
Marshall Islands
Zimbabwe
Azerbaijan


message 24: by Bela (new)

Bela Dedhia | 64 comments Hi.. am new here. Still navigating through challenges n stuff . Hope to do well with a little help from you all.
I would like to start with 6 countries please.


message 25: by Bluemoon (new)

Bluemoon (bluemoon286) | 985 comments I'll take 20 please.

Thanks


message 26: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Bela wrote: "Hi.. am new here. Still navigating through challenges n stuff . Hope to do well with a little help from you all.
I would like to start with 6 countries please."


Bela, here are your 6 countries:

Bolivia
Vietnam
Micronesia
Italy
Trinidad and Tobago
Switzerland


message 27: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Bluemoon wrote: "I'll take 20 please.

Thanks"


Bloomoon, here are your 20 countries:

Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Jamaica
Algeria
Montenegro
Cyprus
Spain
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cuba
Greece
Cameroon
Ghana
Ethiopia
Turkey
Ecuador
Estonia
Angola
Finland
Botswana
Lithuania
Afghanistan


message 28: by Donna (new)

Donna Hughes | 37 comments May I have 6 countries please?


message 29: by Fianna (new)

Fianna Whitman (fianna_whitman) Could I have 10 countries please?


message 30: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Donna wrote: "May I have 6 countries please?"

Donna, here are your 6 countries:

El Salvador
Sao Tome and Principe
Barbados
Lesotho
Haiti
United Kingdom


message 31: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Fianna wrote: "Could I have 10 countries please?"

Fianna, here are your 10 countries:

Bahamas
Senegal
Tajikistan
Jordan
Haiti
Iran
Eritrea
France
Paraguay
Georgia


message 32: by Donna (new)

Donna Hughes | 37 comments Diane wrote: "Donna wrote: "May I have 6 countries please?"

Donna, here are your 6 countries:

El Salvador
Sao Tome and Principe
Barbados
Lesotho
Haiti
United Kingdom"


Thank you.


message 33: by Fiona (new)

Fiona | 244 comments I enjoyed this challenge this year. I´d like to participate again for 2019. Could I please have 10 countries please?


message 34: by Ann (new)

Ann Rahfeldt | 15 comments This sounds like fun; Could I have 12 countries please. Ann Marie


message 35: by Rusalka (new)

Rusalka (rusalkii) | 322 comments I still am going with my 2018 randoms, but here's to 2019!
May I please have 10 countries, Diane?


message 36: by Linda (new)

Linda | 7 comments Hi diane! I would love to join this and start with 6 countries please! :)


message 37: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (last edited Dec 14, 2018 07:32PM) (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Fiona wrote: "I enjoyed this challenge this year. I´d like to participate again for 2019. Could I please have 10 countries please?"

Fiona, here are your 10 countries:

Kuwait
Rwanda
Serbia
Fiji
Poland
Qatar
Slovakia
Costa Rica
Macedonia
Zambia


message 38: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Ann wrote: "This sounds like fun; Could I have 12 countries please. Ann Marie"

Ann Marie, here are your 12 countries:

Japan
Bulgaria
Egypt
Libya
Latvia
Venezuela
Albania
Nicaragua
Luxembourg
Canada
Brunei
Kiribati


message 39: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Rusalka wrote: "I still am going with my 2018 randoms, but here's to 2019!
May I please have 10 countries, Diane?"


Rusalka, here are your 10 countries:

Malta
Uganda
Solomon Islands
Gabon
Pakistan
India
Mauritania
Iraq
Belize
Azerbaijan


message 40: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Lin wrote: "Hi diane! I would love to join this and start with 6 countries please! :)"

Lin, here are your 6 countries:

Congo (Republic)
Togo
Belarus
Denmark
Uzbekistan
Malaysia


message 41: by Rusalka (new)

Rusalka (rusalkii) | 322 comments Diane wrote: "Rusalka wrote: "I still am going with my 2018 randoms, but here's to 2019!
May I please have 10 countries, Diane?"

Rusalka, here are your 10 countries:

Malta
Uganda
Solomon Islands
Gabon
Pakista..."


Thanks Diane. And there's the randomiser getting me back for such good countries last year. Jeez...

And Gabon, again!


message 42: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Rusalka wrote: "Thanks Diane. And there's the randomiser getting me back for such good countries last year. Jeez...

And Gabon, again!."


Lol. You did get some challenging ones this year. Two years of Gabon is certainly rough.


message 43: by Kristy (new)

Kristy K (kristy_k) | 16 comments I'll have 5 countries please!


message 44: by Ivana (new)

Ivana Hajdinić | 351 comments 13 countries


message 45: by Rusalka (new)

Rusalka (rusalkii) | 322 comments Diane wrote: "Rusalka wrote: "Thanks Diane. And there's the randomiser getting me back for such good countries last year. Jeez...

And Gabon, again!."

Lol. You did get some challenging ones this year. Two years..."


I think my book buying ban is starting in January to deal with some of these... lol


message 46: by Margaret (new)

Margaret 12 countries please. Thank you!


message 47: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Kristy wrote: "I'll have 5 countries please!"

Kristy, here are your 5 countries:

Namibia
Ireland
Grenada
Monaco
South Korea


message 48: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Ivana wrote: "13 countries"

Ivana, here are your 12 countries:

United Arab Emirates
Vatican City
Russia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Congo (DRC)
Gambia
Niger
Morocco
Saint Lucia
Marshall Islands
Australia
Singapore


message 49: by Diane, Armchair Tour Guide (new)

Diane | 12845 comments Margaret wrote: "12 countries please. Thank you!"

Margaret, here are you 12 countries:

Hungary
Turkmenistan
Comoros
Romania
Israel
Taiwan
Cote d'Ivoire
Swaziland
Benin
Croatia
Oman
Papua New Guinea


message 50: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (raquitica) | 78 comments HI Diane,
I would like to start with 5 countries, please :)


« previous 1 3 4 5
back to top