While I Was Reading Annual Challenge discussion

2019 Challenge Topics > A book with a curse word in the title

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Mead (ramonamead) | 63 comments I'm planning to read The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Harmon

Some other ideas:

You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero (also You Are A Badass at Making Money and You Are a Badass Everyday)

The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck by Sarah Knight

Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison

Go the F*ck to Sleep by Adam Mansbach

Shit My Dad Says by Justin Halpern

Cunt: A Declaration of Independence by Inga Muscio

Pussy: A Reclamation by Regena Thomashauer

The Story of Shit by Midas Dekkers

Please Don't Grab My P#$$y by Julia Young and Matt Harkins

message 2: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalyn) | 11 comments I might read Harmon's book, or I might go with a local author and read I Didn't Believe Any of This Hippie Dippy Bullshit Either: A Skeptic's Awakening to the Spiritual Universe.

message 3: by Raúl (last edited Mar 27, 2019 04:32PM) (new)

Raúl | 9 comments For this, I think I'm going to read The End of the Fucking World (TEOTFW) by Charles Forsman.

message 4: by Randi (new)

Randi Robinson (wvteddy) | 3 comments I just finished listening to The Damned by Andrew Pyper. I was up all night listening to it. I loved it. It is a ghost story, a thinking man’s ghost story.

message 5: by Randi (new)

Randi Robinson (wvteddy) | 3 comments I just finished listening to The Damned by Andrew Pyper about 6AM. It is a ghost story. A thinking man’s ghost story. No mushy love stuff here but no unnecessary gore either. It was thought provoking. I loved it. I found it on Hoopla, a service my local library subscribes to.