Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Fantasy in Need of Beta Reader

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor | 85 comments Hello! I'm looking for at least one beta reader for my Fantasy (with romance, but clean) manuscript, The Sands of Eppla (working title).

This is a paid position, but I am looking for reasonable prices.

The story follows a blind woman in a fantasy world. I'd love any extra help I can get with making sure that's accurately depicted.

Also, I need helping with layering. I feel like my story is a little flat right now and could use more depth to it. I've edited it where I can and it is been beta read previously, but I was left with very mixed results. I've fixed it up since then, and I'm wondering if those fixes worked.

Please leave a comment of message me if you're interested with the following:

1) Your beta reading experience
2) Your price for an 86k word book (give or take, I have a few more changes to make)
3) Any testimonials you have (a link is fine)
4) What genres you typically read
5) When you'd be able to start & finish beta reading

If you have any questions, please let me know, otherwise I look forward to reading your responses.

Thank you!

message 2: by Lioness7 (new)

Lioness7 | 7 comments Hello Janeal,

I send you a private message with all the information you requested.

Thanks,
Jenny

message 3: by Luculle (new)

Luculle Stols (Real Life REBEL℠ BOOK Nerd) (realliferebelbooknerd) | 6 comments Hi Janeal

I messaged you with all the information you required, as well as the various links to my website, customer reviews and order placement.

All the best.

Kind regards

Luculle Stols

message 4: by Christy (new)

Christy H (christybetareads) | 178 comments Hey Janeal,

My name is Christy Howell and I am a freelance beta reader. I have been a beta reader for about five years and I love what I do!

I charge .001/word (which is $1 per 1k words) and can finish 10-20k words per day for you! My favorite genres to read include YA, fantasy, sci-fi and thrillers!

If your looking for a fantastic reader, with a brilliant price tag, please feel free to email me at ChristyBetaReads@gmail.com!

I look forward to reading for you!
Christy

message 5: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 30, 2019 06:20PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words