Creative Reviews discussion

I Escaped North Korea!
This topic is about I Escaped North Korea!
Read here first > Seeking reviews for exciting fact-based survival story

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Crowe (ellie2) | 2 comments I would appreciate a review for I Escaped North Korea! by Ellie Crowe and Scott Peters, just published. If you enjoy survival stories based on fact, you'll love this book!

From multi-award-winning writer Ellie Crowe and bestselling children’s author Scott Peters comes a gripping survival story about a young refugee's escape from North Korea.

14-year-old Dae has been taught that his country's leaders are like gods and that their country is the best in the world. Yet all his family has to eat is watery porridge made from grass. At school, Dae and his friends bow before the leaders' giant portraits, their clothes flapping around their bony limbs. Dae begins to question why their rulers look so well fed.

When Dae's father is hauled away, he's left to fend for himself. The young teen dreams of saving his father. If he can cross the border into China, maybe he can earn enough money to bribe the jailors. But can he make it past the deadly border guards and high fences?

Does he have what it takes to escape?
Please let me know and I'll send you a copy.
Best wishes
Elliecrowe1@gmail.com
I Escaped North Korea! by Scott Peters

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela King | 3 comments Hi Ellie. It sounds a fascinating read and I'd be happy to review it for you.

My only problem would be I can't promise to complete it before February.

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Crowe (ellie2) | 2 comments Hi Pamela
Thank you that will be great . I Escaped North Korea! by Ellie Crowe and Scott Peters will be available free on 17 December on Amazon. So it would be good if you could download the ebook there and review it when you get a chance .
Let me know if this works for you. Alternatively I can send you a digital copy. I appreciate you taking the time. Enjoy the read 😊

Best wishes
Ellie