TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > ...Twilight...Attacks?...:O

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Whoa. I stumbled upon this in youtube yesterday and it creeped me out! Are these stuff true?? Or do these stuff only happen in America? (I'm not American you see,) But it sounds horrible!
Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSFErx...
And:
http://twilightsucks.proboards.com/in...

It sounds completely out-of-the-world to me. (and i thank my lucky stars i dont live in America. No offence.)
So, are these stuff TRUE? (honestly it sounds fake)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, I never heard of that soo....

THEY RUNIED ON OF MY FAVIORT SONGS!!!! NOOOOOOOOO! CURSE YOU TWILIGHT!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously! Animal I have Become was one of my faviorte songs! STUPID TWI-TARDS!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Wdf?...
That is messed up :S
I say those people beat up, punched, w/e should sue SMeyer.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed. Hehehehe...

message 6: by Ain020596 (last edited Aug 20, 2009 05:52AM) (new)

Ain020596 Agreed! Though if we do, we'll be the first on the twihards lists. eeks! they'd stab us with a stake. lol.

message 7: by Ain020596 (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:10AM) (new)

Ain020596 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That actually has a big potential to work, considering the size of a twitard's brain; (a grape seed)

message 8: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Haha, but you've got to remember, it wasn't always like that, it's only due to 4 very poorly written books.

message 9: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments WE COULD DO THAT!

message 10: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments That is funny. The most rabid girls are probably here in the US

message 11: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) i have a friend (but for the life of me i cant remember which one) who said she liked twilight before it got all crazy

message 12: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Shakhi wrote: "Lol, well we could just do this:

*Twitards closing in on us with stakes*
"You crossed us...now you must pay the price!"

Me: "Oh hey, Robert! Over here!"
*Twitards turn and start screaming*
"WHER..."

*cracks up*

message 13: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I too, have felt the fizzy wrath of soda out the nose. *mega sigh* Hurts like the fire of a thousand suns.
OK, a LITTLE bit of an exaggeration... didja notice?

message 14: by Ain020596 (last edited Aug 20, 2009 10:34PM) (new)

Ain020596 yikes!
I do know what reeeally hurts though! While swimming, you suddenly breathe in water through your nose, it feels like you brain is on fire. OOOwww.

Ehem. *cough* back to the topic...

does this violence really happen?? It sounds so extreme!!!!! In my school me and my friend was screamin in the canteen/cafeteria how horrible twilight was. lols. Hard to believe there's a religion called cullenism. (i am serious. google it. My eyeballs almost popped out. They have these badges that say: Cullenism; my new religion. Or smething like that.And they have TWICHURCH! Hahahaha!)

Geneva * YukiAoi :3* (ggpet) Those attacks are a bit extreme those twitards are mean :(, the world is slowly being claimed by insainity it's all SM's fault she's released some kind of virus affecting peoples minds...hmm that gives me an idea for fan fiction *laughs evily* oh gosh a twichurch that just makes me imagine a Chruch with a big picture of Edward Cullens face on it and they probally preach quotes from all the books in the saga XD

message 16: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 YIKES!

message 17: by Shakhi (new)

Shakhi (duude) | 75 comments Omg, lol!
But seriously, no, this is too much...

message 18: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I. am. scared. InSaNiTy!!!!

message 19: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Smeyer has ruined the world!!! DA WORLD I TELL YA!!!!!!

message 20: by Jael (new)

Jael Why do I suddenly have this feeling that a whole bunch of Twitards are going to start doing witch hunts on people who they think don't like twilight?

*shudders*

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Attacking other people cause they have their own opinion?! And it differs from yours? *shakes head*

message 21: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments Ain020596 wrote: "Whoa. I stumbled upon this in youtube yesterday and it creeped me out! Are these stuff true?? Or do these stuff only happen in America? (I'm not American you see,) But it sounds horrible!
Here:
h..."

Thank what ever god you worship that you don't live here were I live, This place is covered with Twitards.

message 22: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I also don't live in America so at least here in S.A the obsession isn't quite as deeply rooted....YET

message 23: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments ...Well, there goes my faith in humanity.

message 24: by Steven (new)

Steven Potter | 40 comments I*rule*all wrote: "...Well, there goes my faith in humanity."

Wait... You just lost it? Mine has been gone for years.

message 25: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments I lost myfaith in humanity ever since Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus and then twilight came *sigh*

message 26: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) Come on now, you guys. Humanity isn't so bad. Its fanged disco balls that I have a problem with.

message 27: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) There's plenty more people out there who are not fanatics about these ridiculous things...

message 28: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 Zeppelin wrote: "Come on now, you guys. Humanity isn't so bad. Its fanged disco balls that I have a problem with."

HAHAHAHAH!!!! LOLXD!

message 29: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments yay! hope!

message 30: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) omg! i hunt them too! i use zajac to help me (she's a vampire werewolf hybrid who is grouchy and loves to fight. (i made her up))

message 31: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments No! Faith! Come back!!!

message 32: by I*rule*all (last edited Sep 03, 2009 07:24PM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Look at this: (this was on youtube)

What right do people, least of all paying customers have to express their opinion?
As long as Bella Sue Swan gets everything she wants who needs an interesting plot?
And how dare people find Jacobs love for an infant creepy! Just because the only likable character becomes a pedophile (or pedowolf)
And nessie is super awesome! She couldn't be a real baby obv- then bedward would actually have to raise her! YAWN! much easier to pimp her off to Jacob in 7 years
Pssht people are idiots!

To which I replied:

Well, well, chickadee, you certainly have scored some points for the Antis. Let's go over your points, shall we?
1) Who needs an interesting plo- Oh, wow. I'd write a witty remark, but I'm shitting myself, I'm laughing so hard. Here you all are, saying it HAS an interesting plot, and you just erased that whole point.
2) I think there may be drugs in that paper. That Jacob stuff is what we call "cradle robbing"
3) Uh.. Bedward? Pimping off- yep, there's drugs there.

message 33: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 ohmygosh, the person who wrote that on youtube (the not needing a plot etc,) is nuts!
You straightened her out all right!

message 34: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Ain020596 wrote: "ohmygosh, the person who wrote that on youtube (the not needing a plot etc,) is nuts!
You straightened her out all right!"

Yep. That chick was per-ret-ty pissed.