What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Kitty Cat (Age of Night, #1)
This topic is about Kitty Cat
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Shapeshifter romance- Pack which takes in stray children is on the run. They have seer. Sister suggested who is more cat than human, She helps them. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mamut22 | 7 comments Story: Pack which takes in strey children is on run because someone is hunting them. They have seer so they avoid catastrophy when enemy wants to burn their den. When they are looking for options where to go next with help of the seer one of them reluctantly suggest his sister. Seer confirms its viable option. His sister is this bad ass shifter but is more cat then human born from full lioness and shifter. She helps them and ends with alpha.
What is this book? I really want to read it. thx

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Is this the same book you're looking for here?:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1339 comments I read/started to read one recently that was like that...? The pack seer was a little girl, and one of the 'orphaned' (not sure how they got them all, but wasn't a bad stealing them thing) kids the pack had taken in. I think the adults may have been 'random' shifters rather than all one type (think the world order was for different groups not to mix like that). The seer saw them all dying and they were running thru all the options, with her reliving it over and over, when one had a random thought about 'X and her land that he promised to leave alone'. The seer was all 'yep that's it', and the guy was really trying to talk them out of it cause this woman (who sounds like yours, but I didn't get far enough to see if she's half/half) was against interacting or something. The kids fly (in alphas father's jet - he's a big alpha too, and would have gotten mad if son alpha hadn't updated the parents to the move) and some of the adults bike in. The guy who suggested her land was very clear... They had to let her do whatever she wanted and not interfere... so she kicked his ass. The alpha got some props from her for staying out of it and keeping the other out. Thing her land was 'awesome' and everyone was complaining that the guy hadn't spilt on it earlier. The new chick/h? seemed super anti social and only agreed to let them stay a while cause of the seer and kids.

The pack that was trying to wipe them out may have been wolves and used a distraction in the vision to take out most of the pack at a distance from the Cubs so they could sneak in and kill the kids.

Don't know why I keep writing out these long 'is it this' descriptions instead of just looking for the book to start... It's a bad habit I'm trying to break!

Mamut22 | 7 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Is this the same book you're looking for here?:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

no it is different book

message 5: by Mamut22 (last edited Dec 06, 2018 12:10AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mamut22 | 7 comments MJ wrote: "I read/started to read one recently that was like that...? The pack seer was a little girl, and one of the 'orphaned' (not sure how they got them all, but wasn't a bad stealing them thing) kids the..."

Yes!! that sounds right. Could you please tell me the name? Its been bugging me that I cant find it.

message 6: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1339 comments 😱add annoyed here😱

I can't find it! I can see those first few chapters in my head like a movie, but no matter how I run the search, I'm getting nothing. Pretty sure I didn't finish it tho. Not sure if I didn't like it, or just got distracted and forgot what book I was reading when I came back.

If you remember the end or some other bits, it might help jog my memory in the right direction. But I haven't given up. I just need to think of a better way to search it.

message 7: by Mamut22 (last edited Dec 06, 2018 06:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mamut22 | 7 comments MJ wrote: "😱add annoyed here😱

I can't find it! I can see those first few chapters in my head like a movie, but no matter how I run the search, I'm getting nothing. Pretty sure I didn't finish it tho. Not sur..."

Yea I have same problem. I think it was small pack and they took in mixed breed children and it turns out that wolf pack? is after one of the children. I think she was anti social because her father is some big boss/alpha/infamous and she is child of wild animal(mother) and shifter(father) and she worked like enforcer(i think she had nickname something like butcher)? and is sister of second in command of this small pack?he promised her to keep her identity enforcer identity secret so when they got there she beats him up. when she went lone wolf she took out bad pack and took their teritory, I think she has big house full of animals she rescued? she turns into small feline shifter (cute) she accepts the pack and help them find safe house and then helps them find info about their enemy and finds help from other loners and even her fathers pack/pride.

message 8: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1339 comments Ok, def didn't finish it. Will have to concentrate on those one. Does sound good tho.

Mamut22 | 7 comments MJ wrote: "Ok, def didn't finish it. Will have to concentrate on those one. Does sound good tho."

Oh, and I think she (the sister) has bakery? (I think she brought cakes home and kids like it). Dont know if it helps.

message 10: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4129 comments Kitty Cat maybe?

Mamut22 | 7 comments Ayshe wrote: "Kitty Cat maybe?"

YES!! My saviour. I was going nuts trying to find it. Thanks.

message 12: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1339 comments LOL... NO WONDER I COULDN'T FIND IT! But my subconscious knew... Everytime I looked for it, I kept circling this 'same annoying book that's still not the one I'm looking for!!!' Turns out, it was the sampler in the back of it. Which also explains why I would have only read some of it and not put it on a shelf.

Glad it's been found as its been driving me mad too ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kitty Cat (other topics)