Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

2019 Plans > Crumbs 2019 Reading Plan (I'd love to find a buddy to read with)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crumb (last edited Dec 04, 2018 04:39AM) (new)

Crumb | 11 comments Hi everyone! This will be my first year participating in the ATY book challenge. I think it would be really fun to find a buddy to read with. It doesn't have to be all the books.. but maybe a few? Let me know!

message 2: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) Hi Crumb - do make a plan and I will see if I can join you in some. Also, keep a look on my plan when I make it, maybe we find some good ones to read!

message 3: by Crumb (new)

Crumb | 11 comments OK! Sounds good!

message 4: by Marina H (new)

Marina H | 1315 comments Hi Crumb, if you make a list and find out which books you want to read, you could maybe use the thread for buddy reads to find others who want to read some of the same books.
You can search for a buddy here

message 5: by Tracy, Constellation Mod (new)

Tracy (tracyisreading) | 2472 comments Mod
Crumb wrote: "Hi everyone! This will be my first year participating in the ATY book challenge. I think it would be really fun to find a buddy to read with. It doesn't have to be all the books.. but maybe a few? ..."

Crumb, I am quite sure knowing what you and I read that we will have some books (quite a few books) in common for 2019. Once you get your list up we can figure a few out :-)

If you want to take a look at my over planned list there is a link to it on my profile page. I haven't decided exactly what I'll be reading next year but I have left myself PLENTY of choices and I'm still waiting for Book Riot to come out with their list. I think my approach next year is going to be pick and choose prompts from all of the challenges rather than try and power through them all, so I'm pretty open for buddying up.

message 6: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (celesteryr) | 301 comments Check out Andras's ATY challenge. She's also doing buddy reads and I'm doing two with her. Maybe I could do one with you? But it would need to be in the summer ...