The Galaxians discussion

Scourge
This topic is about Scourge
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussions for 2019 > Let's Read A Book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pete, Last of the Mandalores (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pete Hale (petehale) | 96 comments Mod
Let's try and read a book for our group! I found these two books, Scourge and Riptide, that none of us have read. We ought to all try and read it together!

message 2: by Luke (new)

Luke | 11 comments I would give it a go!

message 3: by hyperspace (new) - added it

hyperspace | 7 comments Riptide is a sequel to Crosscurrent, so I think Scourge would work better.

message 4: by DiscoSpacePanther, Grandmaster of Intergalactic Funk (new) - rated it 3 stars

DiscoSpacePanther | 52 comments Mod
I honestly thought I’d read Scourge (it’s been sitting on my shelf long enough), but I just read the blurb/synopsis on GoodReads, and I have absolutely no recollection of it!

So, I’m up to join the group read.

message 5: by Pete, Last of the Mandalores (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bryson wrote: "Riptide is a sequel to Crosscurrent, so I think Scourge would work better."

Oh. Thanks for the update, Bryson. Scourge it is! Hopefully the other members'll join the discussion.

message 6: by Luke (last edited Jan 19, 2019 07:23AM) (new)

Luke | 11 comments Great stuff, do we have an idea of when we start? In the middle of Battlefront II: Inferno Squad! And quite a back log so will jump this up the list!

message 7: by Pete, Last of the Mandalores (last edited Jan 19, 2019 01:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Luke wrote: "Great stuff, do we have an idea of when we start? In the middle of Battlefront II: Inferno Squad! And quite a back log so will jump this up the list!"

I am currently waiting on some other comments from members (mostly the other most actives Lance and Thomas.) I am either going to buy the book or check the local libraries.

message 8: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Markiewicz | 5 comments I am almost done the first Agents of Chaos book. after I read the second book I plan to read either Shadow Hunter or Razor's Edge. Maybe we can do Shadow Hunter?

message 9: by mikaela (new)

mikaela lange (gameofjedi) | 1 comments I’m currently in the middle of Rogue Squadron, but I can find a way to squeeze the book in the middle the series.

message 10: by Pete, Last of the Mandalores (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thomas wrote: "I am almost done the first Agents of Chaos book. after I read the second book I plan to read either Shadow Hunter or Razor's Edge. Maybe we can do Shadow Hunter?"

I'll see "audience reaction" about that. Possibly, we could do that after Scourge.

message 11: by Pete, Last of the Mandalores (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alright! We've got me, Bryson, Disco, Luke, Thomas and Mikaela. That's enough for the group read! If anyone has any further comments, move to the next discussion, "Let's Organize Scourge Reading".

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.