What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal Romance Reverse Harem Gypsy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments I read this sample this past week but I can’t remember what it was called I am pretty sure the book is released already so apologies if I am wrong. Violet comes from a long line of gypsies that can see ghosts and talk to them. When she was young her parents faked her death and changed her name from January Violet (last name starts with P) to Violet (new last name starts with a C). Gypsies are hunted by hunters and that is why they usually fake their death young and start a new identity. Her mom was just killed and the books starts off with Violet at her moms funeral and since she sees ghosts she see a woman ghost wearing only a bra and panties sitting on her moms coffin. Ghosts become pathological liars over time and in one scene the ghost and violet are caught yelling about some embarrassing topic when a gorgeous man walks in asking if violet is her mother’s family and has the gypsy gift. Violet lies says she knows someone else you can help her run her mothers shop and tells the man that she plans to resume clients orders on Monday. When the man leaves he goes to a werewolf’s house and he talks about Violet and how she didn’t know he could see the ghost too and that she didn’t recognize his name. The werewolf is skeptical because gypsies are known liars and they usually hate other paranormals but violet seems nice. Since the paranormals in the town they need violet for their potions he walks over to her house too meet them. When the werewolf is at violets house there is a small potion explosion and violet runs outside in her panties. The werewolf sees that violet doesn’t know who he is and that he knows she is lying about being her mothers daughter.

That is all I read from the sample I hope you find it.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5205 comments You’re sure her name was Violet?

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments I know that it was originally January and Violet or another (v name) was her middle name but she changed her name after her family faked her death because of hunters so it her middle name became her first name and she changed her last name

Sorry if that’s not helpful but thank you

message 4: by Fox (new)

Fox (foxxwitch) | 4 comments I don't think it is... but just wanted to confirm that it's not Knights by Ava Ryant?

message 5: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5205 comments Knights for the link.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments Actually I found the book cm owens is releasing it on December 15

message 7: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5205 comments What is it?

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments Gypsy blood book 1

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 534 comments can you put the link here for the book as i can't find it when i search for it.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments https://www.cmowensbooks.com/blog/gyp...

Here is a sample of the book on her website she hasn’t put it on amazon yet it doesn’t come out until December 15

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Knights (other topics)