Team Keeper (KOTLC) discussion

Moderators (If you are not a mod plz dont comment)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katey (new)

Katey Abbott | 70 comments Mod
I need help to keep this group going...
Hehehe plz help me

message 2: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 29 comments Mod
Hey Katey! Just stumbled upon this discussion and sorry to write on here about a topic that's related but not exactly the topic of this discussion. I've noticed that on some of your other KOTLC discussions I have a "Mod" symbol at the bottom of my avatar symbol thing. I'm about to sound like the most noob-ish person on the planet but, what is your simple definition of a moderator? I'm just trying to figure out if I am in a position where I could consider myself one, and what that entails. I've googled it but never gotten a straight answer. Thanks. (I can delete the comment whenever)

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Why would you need help? But if you do, I can help!

message 4: by Katey (new)

Being a Mod just means that you can make discussions and help to run the group. Just try to be active and get new members.

Also I need help because I have like no time because of school work. I know everybody is busy but with more people I think that it may be easier to be a more active group.

message 5: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 29 comments Mod
Thanks! I could help as much as I can, but I doubt how useful I'll be if I don't even know the definition of a moderator ;P

message 6: by Katey (new)

Okay great thanks!

message 7: by Katey (new)

Hey! We need to come up with some ideas for discussion. Do you have any ideas?

message 8: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 29 comments Mod
hmmmm... I'm not sure if it would even work or not, because I have no clue if goodreads allows you to post imges, but if it did, a fanart discussion would be fun.

message 9: by Katey (new)

We could try that!

message 10: by Nellie (new)

Nellie (nelliegbooks) | 18 comments Mod
I think you can post links to pictures but I'm not sure about pictures themselves. If you can I think that's a really good idea!

message 11: by Katey (new)

Thanks for the info!

message 12: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 29 comments Mod
I quickly looked it up, apparently you can't directly post a pic from your camera role or something, but you can do something to post a picture if it's on some sort of website. I don't know the complete ramifications of this, like how, or what kind of website, but I'll hope to figure it out.

message 13: by Katey (new)

Okay!

message 14: by Orabelle (new)

Orabelle Rose | 28 comments Mod
So I just noticed that I was a moderator on this account, and I can try to be active as much as possible, except that sometimes I forget about goodreads.

message 15: by Katey (new)

Yep!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelmreads) hey! sorry, I didn't realize I was a mod! I haven't been active on Goodreads in a while, but I'm trying to get back into it. Do you guys want to try and revive this group? I'm excited for the new book coming out... Even the cover is stunning!

message 17: by ~ addy ~ (new)

~ addy ~ | 38 comments Mod
Hi! I did not realize I was a moderator either but I saw that I was listed as one? I am usually pretty active on goodreads, I think it would be awesome to try and revive this group! I love the new cover of Unlocked and am super excited for it to come out. If we make a new discussion about it do you think people will come and comment?