twilight lovers! discussion

Eclipse Movie > Leah, Seth and Bree casting rumors...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 19, 2009 08:37PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
So I heard a rumor from Tinsel Korey's myspace page that Julia Jones has been cast as Leah Clearwater...

Photobucket

Photobucket

she's 28 and leah is supposed to be 19...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I didn't really picture Leah looking like that but if she can act I'm all aboard!

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Julia Jones and Boo Boo Stewart are the latest casting additions to The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and will be playing the roles of brother and sister team Leah and Seth Clearwater.

The 28-year-old Jones was last seen in four 2008 episodes of ER, after starring in the movies Hell Ride and The Reckoning. Stewart is a 15-year-old Californian, with a varied acting resume that includes the TV shows Dante's Cove and Everybody Hates Chris. Both actors look like they could easily be part of the Quileute Indian Tribe, and should fit in nicely with Taylor Lautner and Co.

Jodelle Ferland has also been officially announced for the role of vampire Bree, after much fan speculation about which part she would play.

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

here's Boo Boo...

[image error]

[image error]

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Here's Jodelle Ferland ...

[image error]

Jodelle Ferland Pictures, Images and Photos

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Boo Boo?

message 7: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah...lol. Actually Jodelle is who I thought should play Jane...

message 8: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

They both look super young but they are 15...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jodelle has a big fan base, all rooting for her. I think she'll do fine. :)

I don't know about you, but I prefer 28 year old Julia Jones to 20 year old Vanessa Hudgens any day. Plus, it's not like Summit has played by age so far. I mean, the new guy they hired to play Sam Uley is 34 and Sam's supposed to be in his 20's forever, and Rob is a 23-year-old playing a 17 year old. Julia Jones will fit in fine.

I like those two casting choices. However, Boo Boo doesn't look native american at all. The second picture you posted makes him look exactly like this guy named Ty from my old school. He was part asian, part philipino. I understand that they couldn't hire natives, but they could have at least tried to hire someone that looks native. It would be nice to see that rather than some guy that is popular.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I was thinking that Asain people can look native american.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

They're are two different looks, as far as I can see.

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

From everything I can find He is Native American, Scottish and Asian.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gosh, he looks so much like Ty. It's scary. Mainly because Ty was a jerk.

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

He also played a Native American in Skeleton Man.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I just don't see it. Sorry, Stephanie. I'll watch it anyway. He's probably a good actor. :)

message 16: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

and I think we already knew that...xavier samuel is going to be playing Riley in New Moon...

Xavier Samuel Pictures, Images and Photos

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I pictured Riley kind of like that. :D

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah he's ok...lol.

I really wanted Q’ORIANKA KILCHER to play either Leah or Emily...:(

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I could see that. :)

message 20: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 19, 2009 09:11PM) (new)

I think she's so pretty and she is the right age...

Photobucket

message 21: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod

Who is Ty?

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "I pictured Riley kind of like that. :D"

...Who was Riley?

message 23: by Sharon (new)

Boo Boo looks like Seth to me at least on my phone :)

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Sharon wrote: "
Who is Ty?"

Some guy that Melzz went to school with...

message 25: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Melzz wrote: "I pictured Riley kind of like that. :D"

...Who was Riley?"

The young vamp that is with Victoria at the end of Eclipse...

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Stephanie wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Melzz wrote: "I pictured Riley kind of like that. :D"

...Who was Riley?"

The young vamp that is with Victoria at the end of Eclipse..."

>.< Ewww. Now I remember.

message 27: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments He he he, I always pictured Riley as Michael, Kirsten Stewarts Ex! Tee-hee hee. I think he looks the part.

message 28: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah I definately pictured his hair more like that. Lol.

message 29: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments I wish I still had photoshop, I'd vamp him out and then this would look perfect. Before they broke up, Michael had wanted a part of the series and was always on set. Too bad.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Who is Ty?"

Some guy that Melzz went to school with..."

Who looks exactly like the guy they hired to play Seth.

message 31: by Sharon (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "I wish I still had photoshop, I'd vamp him out and then this would look perfect. Before they broke up, Michael had wanted a part of the series and was always on set. Too bad. "

Wait they broke up?
Him and Kristen?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they haven't been seen together for months. And they live in the same town.

message 33: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Maybe that IS why he wasn't cast.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmhmm.

message 35: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Definitely something to think about!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "I wish I still had photoshop, I'd vamp him out and then this would look perfect."

[image error]
The red eyes are a bit dark, but they're still red. Michael Angarano as Riley. I think it could work, although I pictured Riley younger. I think he looks better than Rob as a vamp. ^-^

Anyway, this was the original picture.

message 37: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Melzz wrote: "Mellady77 wrote: "I wish I still had photoshop, I'd vamp him out and then this would look perfect."

The red eyes are a bit dark, but they're still red. Michael Angarano as Riley. I think it coul..."

The Perfect Riley, I don't want Riley to look too much younger especially since him and Victoria were intimate.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.

message 39: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I don't really like Boo Boo. Seth is one of my favorite wolves! I wish they had cast him better.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "The Perfect Riley, I don't want Riley to look too much younger especially since him and Victoria were intimate."

I actually got this feeling as if he were a boy that had a crush on the older girl. Especially when he was described as innocent looking, almost confused. I'm sure it could go either way. Michael Angarano seems like a cool guy, he smiles a lot. It was hard to find a picture without him smiling.

Amy wrote: "wow."

Thanks.

message 41: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments "She knows that I will kill you, Riley. She wants you to die so that she doesn't have to keep up the pretense anymore. Yes - you've seen that, haven't you,? You've read the reluctance in her eyes, suspected a false note in her promises. You were right. She's never wanted you. Every kiss, every touch was a lie" Edward, Eclipse, Chapter 24 p 543

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I know they touched, I wasn't desputing that. But I felt like she was the older girl with the younger guy, kissing him and manipulating him.

message 43: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

That's how I felt to...

message 44: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Nah, I just thought of her as a cougar.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe.

message 46: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Lol. That's what we call my bosses mother inlaw.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward eats cougars...(mountain lions) Why do they have two names?

message 48: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

?????

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward likes to drink the blood of mountain lions. And mountain lions are also referred to as "cougars". So, "Edward eats cougars".

Then I was asking why on earth did one animal have two names.

message 50: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I know that's why I said ???? I have no idea why they have two names. Lol!

« previous 1 3