Addicted to YA discussion

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)
This topic is about Forever
Series > Forever

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
This discussion will be lead by Hannah. The discussion leader will be here to help keep the conversation going. Look out for comments and questions the discussion leader might make and respond back to them!

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments It's been so long since I read the first two books in the series, I hope I can still remember what happened 😅

Hannah | 493 comments Hi everyone! I am not quite sure how to do this so bear with me lol
Who is your favorite character in the series so far?
Who is your least favorite?
Anything you don't remember from the last couple of books?

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments In this book my favourite has been Cole but I'm only 40% in so it might change.

Hannah | 493 comments OMG I love love love Cole. He is not my favorite but he is one of them. What do you think of Cole and Isabelle?

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments If they aren't endgame I am rioting!!! They're both so broken and perfect for each other

Hannah | 493 comments YES!!! That's one of the things that I love about them, not only are they both broken but when they're together a little bit of that brokenness is healed

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments Exactly!!

Hannah | 493 comments Is it just me or does anyone else love how Cole acts with people? It's so cool how he acts and even thinks differently around different people and I just love it

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments It's kinda disturbing how well he can switch it off. But I still love him

message 11: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett Murphy | 137 comments Dee Dee wrote: "It's been so long since I read the first two books in the series, I hope I can still remember what happened 😅"

I haven't read the second one yet, so I'm reading this thread with my hands over my eyes so I don't see spoilers!

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments Bridgett wrote: "Dee Dee wrote: "It's been so long since I read the first two books in the series, I hope I can still remember what happened 😅"

I haven't read the second one yet, so I'm reading this thread with my..."

Haha. Well, good luck with that. So far we've been pretty spoiler free.

Hannah | 493 comments Just finished!!!!!!!! No matter how many times I read it, I still love it just as much as the first time

Dee Dee (Dee Reads for Food) (dee_reads_for_food) | 9 comments Yh. It reminded me why I loved this series