2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Turtles All the Way Down
This topic is about Turtles All the Way Down
ARCHIVE 2018 > Turtles All the Way Down

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilona, Global Moderator (last edited Dec 04, 2018 07:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ilona | 4095 comments This thread is to discuss Turtles All the Way Down by John Green.

Pages: 288 pages

Length: 1 month

Participants: Susy, Consuelo, Julia, Joan

Everyone reads at their own pace during a Buddy Read. Because participants can be at different parts of the book at different times, it is extremely important to mark spoilers so that the book is not ruined for someone who is not as far along as others!!!

Mark spoilers by placing {spoiler} before the text and {/spoiler} after the text but use the < and > instead of the { and }.

Happy Buddy Reading!

Susy (susysstories) I started this one as an audio but I just can't concentrate and in the evenings I keep falling asleep lol
It took me a week to listen to 3 chapters (kept rewinding). So I got a physical copy from the library.
Planning on reading it this week.

Julia Lowrence (juliettal) | 140 comments Can I please join this one?

Susy (susysstories) Welcome again Julia :)
Have you started this one yet?
I’m at chapter 5 now. Seems to be an easy read. Looking forward to seeing how the story will unfold.

message 5: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ilona | 4095 comments Julia wrote: "Can I please join this one?"

Of course, I added you to the participants :)

Consuelo | 190 comments I am finishing another two books, so I don't know when I will start with this.

Julia Lowrence (juliettal) | 140 comments Thank you girls!:)

Susy wrote: "Welcome again Julia :)
Have you started this one yet?
I’m at chapter 5 now. Seems to be an easy read. Looking forward to seeing how the story will unfold."

I'm going to start tomorrow, can't wait.

Joan Barnett | 863 comments Can you add me to this one?

Susy (susysstories) Yay, welcome Joan!

message 10: by Ilona, Global Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ilona | 4095 comments Joan wrote: "Can you add me to this one?"

Yes :)

Angela Jr. I read the book earlier this year. Interested to see what you all will think of it :)

Consuelo | 190 comments Finally, I have finished my others books so I will start this book today.

Consuelo | 190 comments I have read about 55% (view spoiler)

message 14: by Joan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joan Barnett | 863 comments I've read the first 7 chapters. I'm enjoying it. I'll probably finish it quickly. I love the friendship between Aza and Daisy. I also like Aza quirks. I left my laptop at work so I can't put anything with spoilers but I'll get my laptop tomorrow.

message 15: by Joan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joan Barnett | 863 comments I'm mostly through chapter 12. I'm really enjoying the book. It is such a fun read. I love Harold. (view spoiler)