Paging All Bookworms! discussion

Chit Chat > Question of the Day - December 2018

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah K (uberbutter) | 753 comments Mod
Dec 1, Saturday: Have you started decorating for the holiday season?

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 810 comments Leah wrote: "Dec 1, Saturday: Have you started decorating for the holiday season?"

No. My Christmas tree and decorations will go up Monday night after the Christmas parade.

message 3: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 2359 comments Mod
I brought up a be-ribboned basket that I use to store Christmas cards I receive. But that's it. We're leaving for a long trip and won't be home for the holiday, so we're not decorating.

message 4: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 642 comments The tree is up and a few decorations. We would not normally start this early but we had a snow storm this weekend and nothing else to do.

message 5: by Book Concierge (new)

Dec 16 - When is the last time you learned something "new" about your significant other? What was it?

Yesterday I learned that my husband (to whom I've been married 28 years) likes Country Music! How did I miss that?!!?

message 6: by Book Concierge (new)

Dec 23 - Do you travel for the holidays, or do you stay at home?

My family is in Texas and Tennessee, so we travel.

message 7: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 642 comments Book Concierge wrote: "Dec 23 - Do you travel for the holidays, or do you stay at home?

My family is in Texas and Tennessee, so we travel."

Everyone comes to my house.

message 8: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 642 comments Book Concierge wrote: "Dec 16 - When is the last time you learned something "new" about your significant other? What was it?

Yesterday I learned that my husband (to whom I've been married 28 years) likes Country Music!..."

I cant even remember when the last time was.

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 810 comments Book Concierge wrote: "Dec 23 - Do you travel for the holidays, or do you stay at home?

Usually our family stays home. I'm working this year and most of my family lives in NH and Florida.

message 10: by Book Concierge (new)

Saturday, Dec 29 ... How are you feeling today?

Well, I'm recovering from stomach flu /or/ food poisoning.
Feeling pretty good today ... back home in my own bed last night made for a restful night's sleep. Not really hungry yet ... and I lost any weight I may have gained over the holidays. (Look for the silver lining ...)