Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Looking for Reviewers and Bloggers

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments I've been approached by a few authors to help them gain reviewers and promote their books. As a result, I'm putting together a Street Team to accomplish this task. If you would like to be part of this Street Team, please join here: http://bit.ly/2AzoUid

Thanks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What is the genre of the books?

message 3: by R.D. (new)

R.D. Murray | 9 comments Looking for reviews for my book My Dead Blue Caterpillar

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments Lilith wrote: "What is the genre of the books?"

The street team is open to all genres.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments R.D. wrote: "Looking for reviews for my book My Dead Blue Caterpillar"

Instead of hijacking my thread.. why not join my Street Team? I'm open to helping additional authors.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary wrote: "Lilith wrote: "What is the genre of the books?"

The street team is open to all genres."

Is it through email? What does being on your street team entail? You can email me more details if you'd like! lilith.bealove@gmail.com

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments Lilith wrote:

Is it through email? What does being on your street team entail? You can email me more details..."

https://www.literaryau.com/p/street-t...

And yes, it is through email.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool beans. I'm going to sign up. Thank you for the details! <3

message 9: by Shabana (new)

Shabana Mukhtar (shabanamukhtarofficial) This is great, signing up. Thanks :)

message 10: by Shahnila (new)

Shahnila Hassan (untiereader) | 3 comments hey im a blogger and looking for a book to review.

message 11: by Shahnila (new)

Shahnila Hassan (untiereader) | 3 comments R.D. wrote: "Looking for reviews for my book My Dead Blue Caterpillar"

hey... yea im interested.

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments Shahnila wrote: "hey im a blogger and looking for a book to review."

Come join the Literary Gold Street Team. I'd love to have you join us.

message 13: by Mireia Reads (new)

Mireia Reads (mireiamasgrau) Hello!
I've just subscribed! As a reviewer/blogger, I find this blog a very good idea!

Cheers!
Mireia

www.drieduppen.org

message 14: by Althea ☾ (new)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) Hello! I have just subscribed and would like to join if this is still open because I think it is a great idea

message 15: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Stewart | 12 comments Hi, folks.

My name is Jamie and I am making my newly published short story, Insular, free worldwide through Amazon from Saturday the 16 of February to Sunday 17th of February. There is a blurb below concerning the story:

‘Remember now, the others and I were working people, working to get by, month to month. They keep their heads down and push through, and when they can, they dream.
Their dreams are an escape. That wasn't possible with Julian stalking the aisles, his ever-grey pallor, his wasted figure serving as a reality check. That's what was scary.
When there were no dreams anymore.’

Julian Kensi is about to start his first day in retail.

What he doesn’t know is that to his supervisor, Peter Smith, he is just another pawn to be used in his rise to the top. That is until Julian begins to act strangely.

As Peter attempts to learn more, his ruthless methods cause events to take a macabre turn beyond control.

Insular a short story about one man’s life-long fear and regret. It’s a story about obsession, the power of a person’s imagination, and the terrible consequences once this imagination has been unleashed. It is perfect for fans of Stephen King, Dean Kootnz, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Joe Hill, H.P Lovecraft and Shirley Jackson.

The links below will take you to where it can be found in the UK, USA and through my Goodreads page. It is also available in numerous other countries.

Goodreads link:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4... Link

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...

USA Link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

If the story is for you and enjoy what you read. Please leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads as reviews encourage other readers to read and allow writers to write more. Every review or encouraging word can lead to your new favourite story or book or poem being written. Have a lovely weekend.

message 16: by R. (new)

R. Flowers (authorrbarriflowers) | 7 comments From award-winning literary criminologist and bestselling crime novelist R. Barri Flowers, author of the acclaimed Dean Drake hard-boiled audio mystery Dead in the Rose City, are a few free promotional Audible codes for a review in Amazon, Audible, and/or Goodreads of the much-anticipated sequel, Alive in the Rose City (Dean Drake Mysteries Book 2).

Dean Jeremy Drake, a six-five biracial private eye, nicknamed D.J., is once again up to his neck in danger, deception, and murder as he works three cases in Portland, Oregon, in the mid-1990s.

The former Police Bureau homicide detective reluctantly agrees to be the bodyguard for a gorgeous lady named Bailey Carlyle, who claims to be on the run from her abusive boyfriend. When the boyfriend turns up dead and is identified as running a high-end call girl operation, the authorities point the finger at Bailey as a leading suspect in his murder, labeling her a jealous and vindictive prostitute. As he is seemingly her alibi, Drake works to prove Bailey’s innocence or guilt, possibly to his own detriment.

He also looks into the alleged suicide of former gang member, Liam Henriquez, on behalf of his grief-stricken grandmother, who insists he would never have taken his own life. The police think otherwise, attributing the death to pressures from competing gangs.

Lastly, Drake searches for a missing coed, Olivia McNamara, presumed dead by the police after disappearing without a trace more than a month ago. Only her father believes she is still alive and hires Drake to try and prove it.

Packing a .40 caliber Glock, along with sharp detective skills, raw nerve, and gut instincts, Drake follows the clues wherever they may lead with a never quit attitude, in spite of the obstacles and peril that he faces the closer he gets to solving the cases.

For fans of Dead in the Rose City, PI Dean Drake will be equally entertaining and in character in Alive in the Rose City.

Bonus material includes a complete mystery thriller short story, “The Wrong End of a Gun,” by R. Barri Flowers, and excerpts from the author’s bestselling mystery and thriller novels, Dead in the Rose City, Dead in Kihei, Deadly Defense, Killer in the Woods, and Justice Served.

Alive in the Rose City is also available in eBook and print.

If interested in reviewing this audio private eye mystery, drop me a note to that effect.

Best,

R. Barri Flowers

Alive in the Rose City

message 17: by F.E. (new)

F.E. Bradley | 5 comments Lucky: Dorian Gray Novels Book 1
Hi,
I plan on joining the team, but an extra note can't hurt, right?

If you want to review a book, have I got news for you! ;)

My book is free on KindleUnlimited, so if you'd be willing, I'd be very happy to get a review.

Romance, Action, Magic, Curses and Redemption. Dorian Gray has been written as a monster by Oscar Wilde, but now he has a chance to share his own story and perhaps fall in love for the first time.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q3518P7