Defy Me (Shatter Me, #5) Defy Me discussion

Aaron Warner

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Eline Okay guys… Im confused now… LIke Aaron apparantly already knew Juliette since they were little kids… AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE. Like did he all of a sudden just forget the daughter of the olny commanders without kids? Or has Aaron manipulated Juliette this whole time? Even without his father knowing?

Nevena Eline wrote: "Okay guys… Im confused now… LIke Aaron apparantly already knew Juliette since they were little kids… AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE. Like did he all of a sudden just forget the daughter of t..."

Hi. I totally understand your confusion.
Yes, Aaron knew Juliet from childhood. It seems that his memories have been erased, for what reason I do not know. But I wonder if Anderson knew about it and whether he participated in all this, or his memories been erased too. I hope that it will not turn out that Anderson is not such a bad guy.
No, I would never say that Aaron manipulated Juliet. He love her a lot. He just did not know about all this. And as we know, he learned from Kastle. He was desperate because he knew that Juliet would leave him as soon as she learned of it. He would never manipulate Juliet.
By the way, I can hardly wait for Defy Me to come out.
Love this series so much.

message 3: by Mcw (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mcw I think it makes sense that everyone's memories were erased and that is why he couldn't remember her at all. I also think that Anderson knew all about this and has set it all up to work out the way that it has so far, he knew that Juliet was his son's weakness, even AFTER multiple erasures, they were just drawn to one another.

Alex Shobe I agree with Mcw. All of the commanders' kids had their memories of Juliette and her sister erased. Warner had no idea who she really was until the memory blocks started wearing away (because of Juliette's sister.)

Shatter Eline wrote: "Okay guys… Im confused now… LIke Aaron apparantly already knew Juliette since they were little kids… AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE. Like did he all of a sudden just forget the daughter of t..."

Okay so... the kids were all freaking brainwashed by Paris. So the could so called, "help the Reestablishment"