Superheroes and Comic Book Club discussion

Author's Corner > Metamorphs: Return of the Legion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yuri (new)

Yuri Jean-Baptiste | 2 comments Hello everyone! I've just joined Goodreads and after a few weeks of exploring and reading posts, I've gathered the courage to post myself! I'm a life-long comic book fan and really enjoy anything superhero related. Im a bit of a nerd/comic book geek and love anything sci-fi/fantasy related as well (D&D, MTG, Star Wars, etc). I'm an indie author and I'm writing about a superhero themed series entitled Metamorphs. The book comes out in January and I am looking to see if there's any interested beta readers out there. If you like the synopsis below, feel free to reach out to me or check out my website at yjbliterary.com! Even if you're not, feel free to introduce yourselves to me and what you're reading, as I love to connect with fellow comic fans!

Synopsis:16 year-old Tristan Davids makes an unexpected discovery on his birthday, when he learns that he’s from a prominent family of super-heroes known as Metamorphs. Now he’s been sent to the Academy, despite not having any powers of his own. Viewed as an outcast amongst his peers and newfound rivals, Tristan will need to rely upon the uneasy alliance between his new teammates if he wishes to succeed at the school. As if managing to navigate through the obstacles of his new life wasn’t enough, Tristan soon discovers a plot to overthrow his new home by a mysterious group of supervillains, known as The Legion. Can Tristan rallying his teammates behind him, unlock his abilities, and discover what it means to be truly special before it’s too late?

message 2: by Phillip (new)

Phillip Murrell | 51 comments Congratulations, Yuri. Publishing a book is always a memorable event.

message 3: by Yuri (new)

Yuri Jean-Baptiste | 2 comments Phillip wrote: "Congratulations, Yuri. Publishing a book is always a memorable event."

Thanks, Phil! I'm very excited as it's been a lifelong dream! I'm hoping to give people an excitement to read something they're passionate about!