Bookworm Belles discussion

2020 Challenges > Series Challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Jan 25, 2020 01:01AM) (new)

Christina Rochester What you need to do is choose the level you wish to participate in and challenge yourself to finish the series' you post. It's pretty simple, the only real rule that you need to follow is that the series needs to have at least 3 books in it (but of course it can be more). You can read YA, NA or any other genre that you fancy, as long as it's a series. Post a link to your folder labelled SERIES CHALLENGE 2019 and post the book covers and title of the series in your post here and date them as you finish.

Levels:
That's Too Easy - Finish 1 to 5 series
I'm Testing Myself - Finish 5 to 10 series
Good Grief, I'm Gonna Bust - Finish 10 to 15 series
What Have I Gotten Myself Into - Finish 15 - 20 series

You have the whole year to complete this challenge. So, choose a level that you feel is best suited to you and wipe some books off your TBR List. LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!

You must read the entire series in 2019.
Please link the book covers and then post the date finished!

IE:
Lunar Chronicles
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer1/2/17 Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer1/14/17 Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer1/20/17 Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer1/30/17

Sign up below, including your starting challenge level! And then post it in your competitor folder!

Challengers:
*Nikita - That's Too Easy
*Jade SiL - I'm Testing Myself

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I'm in
level - that's too easy

message 3: by Jade SiL (new)

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments I'm in.
Level: I'm testing myself