Bookworm Belles discussion

2020 Challenges > A2Z Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:59AM) (new)

Christina Rochester What is it?
For this challenge you should read a book that has a connection to every letter of the alphabet.

You can use titles, author's first name, author's last name, or a combination of these (but please pick which way you want to challenge yourself before you start!). You can also choose to read the alphabet in order or in a random order. It's because of this that the challenge can be as easy or hard as you make it.

If you are using titles and the title begins with the words 'A' or 'The', those words do not count. For example 'The Orphan' is an 'O' book.

This challenge is ongoing and lasts for a year. If you complete the challenge once and want to do it again, go ahead! Please do not add books to your list in your relevant challenge folder until you have actually read them!

Enjoy :)

Helpful hints to find books:

1 - You can do a search in listopia for books that begin with your difficult letter. There are several lists for various letters.

2 - Think of a word that begins with your difficult letter, such as 'Ultimate' or 'Unite' for 'U' then search for that word. Multiple books will be listed with that word in the title.

3 - Look at other people's lists. This is a great way to diversify your reading and to easily find books to read for this challenge.

Enjoy!

Please sign up to start your thread:

Copy from here down to "Z".

Start date:
End date:
Level:
Order:
Title/Author's First Name/Author's Last Name/Combination:

Books completed: 0/26

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

Challengers:
*Christina
*Nikita
*Jade SiL

message 2: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I'm in. I always want to see how far I can get

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Rochester I've made you a folder :-)

message 4: by Jade SiL (new)

Jade SiL  Carstairs  (jadesil) | 253 comments I'm in. Last time I made it to 13.

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina Rochester I've made you a foldee Jade