Classic Trash discussion

The Westing Game
This topic is about The Westing Game
The Westing Game > The Westing Game: In Progress (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adelaide Blair | 1000 comments Mod
This topic is for those who want to discuss the book in progress. No spoilers please.

Sarah (sarahmott) | 347 comments I’m number seven on the hold list so I might be late in joking in...

Cheryl | 894 comments Can you believe I found the book at a thrift store? What luck!

Sarah: It's worth the wait!

Cheryl: Awesome!

Kelly | 76 comments I am ready! 😃

This is one of my all time childhood favorites! I am super excited.

Cheryl | 894 comments I'm a third of the way into it already. Lots of fun! It involves solving a puzzle to inherit money.

message 8: by Cheryl (last edited Dec 02, 2018 12:32PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cheryl | 894 comments What do you think of Turtle? Even though she's a bit of a wild child, I kind of like her.

I have always loved Turtle with her resourcefulness and brains.

I am about half way through, and remembering how much I loved this as a kid. It's nice when things are as good as you remember them.

Cheryl | 894 comments Adelaide wrote: "I am about half way through, and remembering how much I loved this as a kid. It's nice when things are as good as you remember them."

I know what you mean. I've re-read a few books from my teens and early 20s and have been disappointed by them. This book, however, is pretty clever for a kid's book.

Quirkyreader | 8 comments When I finished it I passed it on at work. And the first person that read it loved it. And after that it didn’t last long on the free book table.

Quirkyreader wrote: "When I finished it I passed it on at work. And the first person that read it loved it. And after that it didn’t last long on the free book table."

Awesome!