Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

National Novel Writing Month > NaNoWriMo Last Day Check-in

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
Today is the last day of NaNoWriMo! How did everyone do? Did anyone reach 50,000 words?

I accomplished 16,969 words. Next year I need to do this on a new project rather than one I already started, but I'm still pleased. I already had more than half of this book written and now am very close to a full rough draft.

Tomorrow we start reading Sir Gibbie. We will be reading two short chapters a day, and I'll be posting questions often. I hope everyone enjoyed this novel writing themed month!

message 2: by Reggi (new)

Reggi Broach | 38 comments I just finished my first NaNoWriMo! I am so excited! The novel isn't finished by any means. My novels run at least three times that size. I wasn't sure I could do it with Thanksgiving, and an unexpected accident involving my grandson but I did it with several hours to spare. I now need to catch up on everything I let lapse during the last month. My husband is taking me out to eat to celebrate tonight. I appreciate the support.

message 3: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
Reggi wrote: "I just finished my first NaNoWriMo! I am so excited! The novel isn't finished by any means. My novels run at least three times that size. I wasn't sure I could do it with Thanksgiving, and an unexp..."

Awesome! Congratulations! It was certainly a big goal which deserves a proper celebration.