Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Archive [General] > Schedule for Shadows of the Apt

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3517 comments Mod
Schedule as follows:

Empire in Black and Gold -- 2/12/19
Dragonfly Falling -- 3/12/19
Blood of the Mantis -- 4/12/19
Salute the Dark -- 5/12/19
The Scarab Path -- 6/12/19
The Sea Watch -- 7/12/19
Heirs of the Blade -- 8/12/19
The Air War -- 9/12/19
War Master's Gate -- 10/12/19
Seal of the Worm -- 11/12/19

message 2: by Timelord Iain (new)

Timelord Iain | 14913 comments Thanks, Angela...

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (vinjii) | 1054 comments Ah! Fantastic! I missed that this was being set up :)

message 4: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
I'm tempted.

message 5: by Cillian (last edited Dec 20, 2018 03:33PM) (new)

Cillian Scott wrote: "I'm tempted."

Me too. I didn't like Empire in Black and Gold very much, but I still own the whole series. It'd be nice to team read it.

message 6: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
Cillian wrote: "Scott wrote: "I'm tempted."

Me too. I didn't like Empire in Black and Gold very much, but I still own the whole series. It'd be nice to team read it."

I usually like to wait until one of the library's owns a few of the books in a series this long so I at least get a few freebies out of it but none of them own any of them.

message 7: by Cillian (new)

Cillian Scott wrote: "I usually like to wait until one of the library's owns a few of the books in a series this long so I at least get a few freebies out of it but none of them own any of them."

Smart move; I've never learned to do that, Scott, even though I realized my mistake of buying entire series without reading the first one many times over.
I'm still kicking my own ass for buying all the books in The Wheel of Time--I really hate them.
BUT! I do not regret at all, not even for a second, buying the 10 books in the Malazan series.

Rereading GotM and using your chapter guide, BTW. That was impressive work, thank you.