What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Stranger
This topic is about The Stranger
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fictional novel where some man shoots someone completely innocent. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robbie Sacunas (robbiesacunas) | 2 comments The genre was fictional, but this man shoots someone and he really doesn't feel anything. It may have been on a beach?

The man's parents die and he really doesn't care either, from what I remember. This man ends up going insane and the police are trying to find him?

The novel title was only two words "The (Blank)" or something like that

I read it in the spring of 2017, and the author had 3 names in his whole name from what I remember, his first name may have been Arthur? Cover was very blank, maybe black with some sort of white minimal design

Ellie (baticeer) | 51 comments Sounds like The Stranger by Albert Camus. I don't remember him going insane but he shoots a man on a beach and feels nothing in particular about it. Minimalistic black and white cover on the English edition:

The Stranger by Albert Camus

Robbie Sacunas (robbiesacunas) | 2 comments Ellie wrote: "Sounds like The Stranger by Albert Camus. I don't remember him going insane but he shoots a man on a beach and feels nothing in particular about it. Minimalistic black and white cover on the Englis..."

YESSSSS

thank you SO much

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Stranger (other topics)