Fun & Games discussion

Games > Long posts

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Post really long run-on error sentences here. Try to make each one longer than the last one. Caps are allowed but not encouraged. No repeating letters like thissssssssssssss to take up space. Use as many conjunctions as you wish.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Once upon a time there was a very pretty pink princess with a ponie who didn't like to take shower because she was a smelly old fart who ate too much cheese and she farted alot so she would eat her chicken nuggets in the shower and they would get all soggy so she didn't like to take shower for that reason, but i think that cheese and chicken nuggets are good for you because if you meet a really mean platupus then you will feel ashamed and embarressed of yourself which is not good and then you will have diearia for the rest of your life, which is why you should never eat pie becuase a secret ninja spy could be in the pie to see why you like to eat pancakes becuse they taste so bad and he is hiding in your pie so you should probobly just go jump in a humungos vat of pudding so you can eat those chicken nuggets that the princess allways eats becuase if she doesnt eat her chicken nuggets from mcdonalds then she will get really really fat and explode and there will be no more platupuses in the world to eat all the alge that grows on the water of my fish tank which i think needs some good raccoons to tear it up and eat their face and i have to go so i will see you later so BEAT THAT!

message 3: by Larissa (last edited Aug 23, 2009 09:52AM) (new)

Larissa | 124 comments So there was this fish who could talk and scared all the little kids on the beach because he swims around there legs and then the kids run to there mommys and then the mommys tell them to drink there juice and then they send them back in the water and the then fish pops out and starts talking to the kids and then th ekids drag their mommys in the water and then the mommy doesnt see the fish because the fish doesnt like grown ups and he can tell because of how long the legs are and he is okay with teenagers but he likes scaring kids cuz its funny, but he wishes he was a kid so he could swim occasionally but with his parents and then he could go to school instead of swimming with a school of fish and then he would be the happiest he could be, unless he gets in trouble, then he would wear his frown and not be so very happy, but he would still be a human which makes him happy and then he would run around and play basebll or football and have friends and a family and a house and a computer so he could type his own story and then it would be very magical and he would be very very very happy and he would live longer and he wouldnt have gills and be tiny and then he could smile and eat burgers and fries and go to the mall and then be very happy and go to the movies and have a girlfriend and get married and have human babies and live the most perfect life a human, who used to be a fish, could and then he would live to be a grandparent and have grand children and retire and live a very happy life and then in his after life, he could become a fish again.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are really long posts! I mean Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck what the heck