twilight lovers! discussion

Eclipse Movie > Songs That Should Be In Eclipse?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments I was just thinking about this about I really couldn't think of any but kinda 'Stab My Back' by the All-American Rejects...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i luv that song....but does it go with Eclipse?

message 3: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments SPOILER WARNING

Congratulations by Blue October during Jacob's scene at the wedding...has to be there. It's the most vivid scene I pictured while reading the entire series. It's like I'm remembering seeing it on film already.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (enhawk) | 48 comments Thats A great song! but the Jacob wedding scene is in Breaking Dawn lol

message 5: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Emily wrote: "Thats A great song! but the Jacob wedding scene is in Breaking Dawn lol"

I'm impatient...been waiting for some decent clips to make a fan vid.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellady77 wrote: "I'm impatient...been waiting for some decent clips to make a fan vid. "

Post the links when it's made?

message 7: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Ahh, it might be after New Moon is out of DVD but of course. I'm still working on The Host one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh you're doing one for The Host too? Cool.

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments yeah, i was thnking of congratulations 4 Breaking Dawn, too! I love that song!

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments Amy wrote: "i luv that song....but does it go with Eclipse?"

A little bit because there is a part where it says 'she just wants me to share her. it hasn't been this way before.' like, the verses fit, but the chorus is kinda weird... but o well!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The lyrics don't have to fit, it just has to sound right for the mood. I mean, the song during Bella's car ride enterance to Forks, talks about thorn bushes and such. It's poetic, but the lyrics have nothing to do with it. So I doubt they'll care.

message 12: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Jenna wrote: "Amy wrote: "i luv that song....but does it go with Eclipse?"

A little bit because there is a part where it says 'she just wants me to share her. it hasn't been this way before.' like, the verses..."

SPOILER WARNING, KEEP SCROLLING NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BREAKING DAWN, ECLIPSE OR NEW MOON

Totally fits:
My heart, my pain won't cover up
Obviously Jacob's in pain because the woman he loves, Bella, has just been married to someone he was born to hate, Edward. He can't cover up the way he feels, but he's trying for her sake.

You left me..
She did leave him. In New Moon, right when things were about to get good for the two of them, she went to Italy to save Edward.

And I can't change this
I can never take it back
But now I can't change your mind.

He let her know many times that she had an alternate choice, him.

Go away
Make it go away
Please.

Now she's married and she's going to do THAT with him. He almost changes while holding Bella he's so upset! AND he still loves her.

Sorry I guess I put waaay to much thought into this one.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2009 09:23AM) (new)

yea u did. but good points.

message 14: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Thanks

message 15: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments yeah. i no it probably wont fit the mood, but decode didn't either so they just put it in the end credits...