twilight lovers! discussion

Breaking Dawn Movie > ‘Breaking Dawn’ News: Will it be Made into a Movie?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
While there’s been no official announcement that all systems are go for a fourth Twilight flick, a rep for Summit Entertainment promises that Eclipse will not be the last we see of Robert Pattinson & company…

“The fans should rest assured the we’re working with Stephenie Meyer to bring Breaking Dawn to the big screen,” the rep said. “As in all creative processes, things take time. We want to make sure we get it right.”

And as Twilight fans know, that probably means softening the more hard-core aspects of Breaking Dawn.

“Our fans are in the PG age range, and I don’t feel a big necessity to see violence and to see gore,” Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg told us in late April.

Gore or not, Kristen Stewart probably said it best when we chatted with her in March.

“We all really hope there is going to be a number four,” she said at the time. “I’m pretty confident that the fans aren’t going to…lose interest. The only case that a fourth one wouldn’t be made is if all of a sudden people stopped caring, and I really don’t think that’s going to happen.”

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
I cannot even imagine Breaking Dawn as a movie

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Me either but then again I can't see changing everything so that they could not make it and still have the story end...

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie Maybe they could make it cleaner than the book. (I haven't finished BD, so..)

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Oh yeah they will have to for sure...and I heard a rumor somewhere that the director of New Moon might direct it and he is fabulous so anything is possible!!!

message 6: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Try searching Chris Wietz on wikipedia or imdb and see if he has anything he's already filming in late 2010.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Honeycutt (magnoliahoney) | 41 comments The movie "Breaking Dawn" would be absolutely CRAZY!! Can't wait.

message 8: by Gabi (new)

Gabi (Gabs187) | 15 comments they better do breaking dawn as a movie thats my favorite book!!!!

message 9: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments aughhh

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 44 comments I bet they will green light it after they see how many people go and see New Moon... They will have their mouths hanging wide open when they see all the money they could pull in with the final (or final 2) movies!

message 11: by Susan (new)

Susan (susanroutson) Breaking Dawn was a little gross though. I hope they don't put a lot of the bad scenes in.

message 12: by Palupi (new)

Palupi | 19 comments i hope yessssssss

message 13: by Celia (last edited Sep 05, 2009 03:26PM) (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments y r u even thinking this much ahead? BD isn't gna b out till like, 2012!!

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I think its more like 2011 but its just kind of cool to talk about they way they could go about it.

message 15: by Celia (new)

Celia  Jane Guzi (celiahearts) | 97 comments yeah it just gets a little old sometimes. but yeah.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Groan they are opening a can of worms with this one.

message 17: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments ok I was reading that Tinsel Korey accidently told Sydney, OZ Twilight convention ppl who the Director of Breaking Dawn will be....so YES it will be a movie but we dont know who that is!! I am trying to google it with little luck!! Humph!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That movie won't be any good where are they going to find a series of toddlers who are aware looking and beautiful.

I hate to toot my horn but I would have been perfect I had long white blonde ringlet curls

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ambizzle wrote: "I hate to toot my horn"

No, you don't. You are very proud of yourself. ;)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya I am... but I would have been good for it

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I wonder how old they will go up to. Like if they'll just stop focusing on her age when she's a toddler, and shoot some other stuff.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya it will be hard.

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin (erndurian) You people can do anything with computers these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYfwIA...

Example.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, that is true. I wasn't talking about that though. I was talking about whether they would put in the time to actually do that. When they could just make it more about Bella and Edward.

message 25: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Erin wrote: "You people can do anything with computers these days.

Example."

Dang. That's kind of creepy.

message 26: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Erin wrote: "You people can do anything with computers these days.

Example."

So wrong...but it's the truth.

message 27: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments Erin wrote: "You people can do anything with computers these days.

Example."

wow...crazy