Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy
This topic is about The Orphan Conspiracies
NEW WORLD ORDER > New World Order (NWO): real or myth?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lance, Group Founder (last edited Dec 14, 2016 04:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2664 comments Excerpt from The Orphan Conspiracies: 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy:

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” –David Rockefeller from his 2002 autobiography Memoirs.

So where does all the posts in this section leave us when it comes to deciding whether or not a New World Order exists?

Dunno. (Surely by now you realize we don’t have any answers to offer)!

If you really want our opinion – and we are not quite sure why on earth you would – we’d have to say there does seem to be a NWO, or the beginnings of one at least, but it’s probably in a different form than most conspiracy theorists imagine. (And we use the word imagine advisedly). Ever the optimists, we’d like to think it’s in a form that will facilitate sharing of nations’ resources, elimination of wars and poverty, and promotion of peace and cooperation worldwide.

But maybe – quite possibly in fact – there is no NWO in the making and maybe there never was. In which case, we’ll keep this note to ourselves handy and read it every time we sit in front of our keyboards: Remove our tinfoil hats before we write anything.

The Orphan Conspiracies 29 Conspiracy Theories from The Orphan Trilogy by James Morcan

message 2: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Lance,
This is a cut and paste of my post to James regarding the Illuminati, as the Illuminati are the founders of the New World Order agenda.

The Illuminati as a historic fact can be found in the work of Nest Webster along with quotes of Weishaupt. She also links the Illuminati to the quasi-Masonic occult orders that spread at that time, especially Germany. The Illuminati can be linked to the rise of Nazi Germany. The Nazi SS was a quasi-Masonic occult fraternity of "warrior monks," the "Black Order." When Intelligence agencies recruited Nazi War criminals under Project paperclip, these Nazis were set up with jobs at Radio Liberty, where even today they spew Illuminati conspiracy theory. The Illuminati is very real, along with their objective of a New World Order. This is after all the agenda of the Illuminati-Nazis. The ridiculous Illuminati conspiracy theories pointing allegations toward the global elite are spewed by the Illuminati themselves. The agenda of the Illuminati was to dismantle governments in order to replace the leadership positions with their own satanic leaders. Illuminati-New World Order conspiracy theorists are linked to Neo-Nazi, anti-government militias, and Terrorist acts like the Oklahoma City Bombing. The Illuminati is very real, but they are not the global elite. On the contrary, they are the Illuminati conspiracy theorists themselves. They do not care that they sound like nuts. The more nutty they sound, the less likely intelligent thinkers will explore the gross criminal acts attributed to the Illuminati. Ritual Abuse, MK-Ultra is linked to the Illuminati. Survivors will tell you that the Illuminati are responsible. Survivors are telling the truth. They are. The only thing they are missing is that the Illuminati are not the global elite generally, they are the Illuminati conspiracy theorists themselves, and David Ick is one of them. David Ick is not just a nut. He is an Illuminati propagandist. His toting around of the Survivor who was programmed to experience an alien abduction is enough evidence of that for me. Reptilian humanoids? Really? I suspect Ick knows very well the programming that creates these horrific memories in survivors. The abuse is real enough, the aliens are not.

I would like to acknowledge and agree that they like to twist the meaning of the New World Order in hopes of making the world afraid of events that would be the opposite. For example, as Rockefeller pointed out, an integrated economic structure, in fact a more integrated world period, is the opposite of what the Illuminati would want. Think 1984

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments Spartacus as Weishaupt was identified by his Bavarian Illuminati clan was also credited by some for igniting revolution across Europe, including The French Revolution. Their original goals from confiscated Illuminati documents resonate in our own government and political parties still today. Though I doubt they are directly related to Weishaupt's Illuminati, their goals are the same. Georgia Guidestones?

message 4: by Mikhayla (new) - added it

Mikhayla Gracey | 270 comments Stephen,
You are well educated regarding the history of the Illuminati. It's good to have that background when considering the potential influence they may have today. If they are a secret society of fascists then it is foolish to assume this element does not exits. Their objective was to dismantle monarchies and fill these positions with their own leadership. Promoting revolutions is certainly the best means of dismantling the leadership in order to fill the position themselves.

message 5: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Martino | 49 comments I completely agree

message 7: by Lance, Group Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lance Morcan | 2664 comments Synchronicity, Myth, and the New World Order http://realitysandwich.com/118054/syn...

New World Order https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/New_Wor...
"The New World Order (NWO) is a notoriously vague conspiracy theory which claims some powerful group is either secretly running the world, or on the verge of gaining such control (implying that if and when they do, the end times is upon us).
The bulk of the evidence provided amounts to some pseudohistorical hodgepodge — typically involving anything from Napoleon and the Rothschilds to shady weekend conferences held at Ellis island and the Bilderberg hotel — assembled backwards from the fact that in the recent history of the now living, 9/11 was a thing that happened. Thus, the logic goes that the Georgia Guidestones (CFR × Monsanto) + quotemining H.W. Bush ÷ RFID chipped flu vaccines (≈ book of revelation) = FEMA death camps."