Private Series discussion

Private Webisodes

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Ok so what do you think (if you have watched) about the webisodes made for Private? cheesy, pretty good, dumb, or great?

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ther okay i mean not the best....

message 3: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tashasbookshelf) I'm outside the US, so I can't watch them. I wish I could, though. I was so excited to hear Private was coming to life.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) I watched the first several (I think that first five) but I couldn't handle it! It was awful. None of it was like I pictured. Reed didn't even want to be in Billings! She had constant bad attitude. It wasn't REED. And the girl that is Noelle, I thought her acting was like Noelle, but I don't think that she looked like Noelle at all. And the girl who ended up being Kiran, she was actually my third pick. I didn't like her at all. I stopped watching because I couldn't handle it!

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ya they were ickyyyyyyyyy

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (redsoxprincess) | 4 comments i hated them.... the guys were really ugly and wasnt thomas supposed to have blonde hair??

message 7: by Adiba (new)

Adiba (de3bz) | 16 comments Raelly, i thought that they were gonna be great, im not in the US or Canada so i dont get to watch it. i wished it would actually became a tv series or something because personally i think its way, way better than gossip girl.

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tashasbookshelf) Adiba wrote: "Raelly, i thought that they were gonna be great, im not in the US or Canada so i dont get to watch it. i wished it would actually became a tv series or something because personally i think its way,..."

Wow. I so agree.

message 9: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Does anyone know what that song is that was played in the trailer and episode 5? the lyrics are like "I'm changing right before your eyes..." I really like that song and I can't find what it is anywhere. Does anyone know what its called or who sings it?

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments those webisodes are dumbbbb

message 11: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (sherrij2003) | 17 comments Lauren wrote: "I didn't have time to finish them, but they weren't the best. I think they should have just let it be."

If you watch the credits it will tell you what songs were in the episode. Most of them were from Evan Taubenfeld

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i watched all of them in a day and i have to admit i was a bit disapointed.
-they got rid of Thomas way to fast. didn't he die in lik the 2nd or 3rd episode?
-and OMG wasnt Blake suppose to be like gogeous!! no offense but the actore did not look or even act like blake at all! And they took out the part of how he has an affair wid the Easton secretary!
-kiran did not look one bit like Kiran at all!
-I think Arianna was ok actually cuz she was pretty but still had that suspicious feeling to her
-They took out more then 1/2 of the characters. :(
overall it was a disapointment...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They were very disappointing. But they got me interested in the series and I'm currently on the second book and am enjoying the differences from the webisodes and the novels.

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 104 comments ewwww i disliked the webisodes

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Elisa wrote: "Does anyone know what that song is that was played in the trailer and episode 5? the lyrics are like "I'm changing right before your eyes..." I really like that song and I can't find what it is an..."

The only song that is credited is Boy Meets Girl by Evan Taubenfeld but I'm not sure if that's the one you want. If it's a woman singing, I have no idea :( Sorry.

message 16: by Marina (new)

Marina | 1 comments the webisodes are terrible. noelle looked more like i imagined ariana to look. noelle is supposed to have thick DARK hair. kiran was supposed to look like a super model!! and taylor was supposed to have blonde hair. i also vote for terrible acting. i wish they would make it like gossip girl - PROPER episodes not just webisodes actually following the book cos the book was great with a whole different cast. reed wasn't supposed to just end up in billings, she had to fight for her place. terrible, just terrible. don't even bother watching the webisodes cos the books are 100x better.

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1 comments how can i watch the webisodes ?? i cant find out how

message 18: by Kira (new)

Kira | 10 comments I watched the webisodes when they were compiled into a movie on Netflix. I watched them before I read the books, and even then I could figure out that it was TERRIBLE! The acting is horrendous and so is the casting! The worst part is how many times they advertise Neutrogena, especially when they break in the middle of a fight to showcase the product. It was so bad, it was hard to sit through! The only positive thing is the webisodes show how good the books really are and provide a good laugh at the end of the day.