Dumbledore's Army discussion

Random Talk > I wrote something!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments I wrote something! This is my first time ever doing non-school-related writing, so please give advice. I'm really new to this.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4778...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Thanks. :) It was fun to write. I've never tried writing before for now.

message 4: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 1972 comments Mod
Wow. I love writing too! I have this really odd story that I can give you a summary about if you want to hear about it! I'm not gonna waste time typing, so just say if you want to hear about it!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments I'd love to hear about it. :D

message 6: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Thanks! Ok. So this girl, Katie, decides to bungee jump off Mt. Rushmore. We soon find out why. Then, her sister starts doing reckless things too. Then, it goes on explaining how this affects her and her family. It sounds adult-like at the moment, but if you actually read it, you would understand.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments That sounds really interesting! Did you post it on goodreads?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Thanks. :) It was fun to write. I've never tried writing before for now. "

well,you are great!my writing sucks!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments I doubt that. I know a lot of people who are great at writing, but think that they're awful.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments I just finished the second chapter.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

message 12: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Woah! You said to post it on Goodreads! Hey! That's a good idea!

message 13: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 2208 comments Mod
Yeah, you should!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Chapter 4! A new meaning to a near-death experience!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/4...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

omg!you are so amazing!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Thank you! You like it?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

love it!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments What part do you like best?

Do you have any advice?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

everthing!and keep on writing!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Thanks :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe...tell people what the words you are saying are!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Do you mean the Italian?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments The first three are Italian swears.

"Un grande amore" is "a great love", meaning a love story along the lines of Romeo and Juliet, Jane Eyre and Rochester, Anthony and Cleopatra, Elizabeth and Darcy...

And I just mentally went through the show, and I don't think that there's any more Italian.

Did you read the other chapters, or just the prologue?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

of course i read the other chapters!rachel,are you muslim?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Ok, I was just curious. I sent it to one of my friends, and she didn't realize that there were other chapters.

No, I'm Catholic, but I really like learning about different religions, especially Islam.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!well,i'm muslim!

message 29: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Cool..

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...so if you have any questions you can ask...*blushes*..i feel stupid now.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments What do Muslim's believe about the afterlife?

message 32: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "What do Muslim's believe about the afterlife? "

Good question.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "What do Muslim's believe about the afterlife? "

it depends,are you talking about right before we die or when we are dead!?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Both. I didn't know there was anything about right before you die.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

well,before we die you will feel a sudden brezze,a angel,will take your soul,it depends on if you where good or bad,if you where bad a angel(i forget his name)will rip your soul out and if you where good they will take it out gentle and it will feel great!

message 36: by Casey (new)

Casey WHAT?!?!??! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U GUYS R TAKIN ABOUT BUT HI ASIYAH

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Cool, what about after you're dead?

message 38: by Casey (new)

Casey YAY MORE PEOPLE!!! XD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey wrote: "WHAT?!?!??! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U GUYS R TAKIN ABOUT BUT HI ASIYAH"

hey!

message 40: by Casey (new)

Casey HEEEEEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Cool, what about after you're dead?"

that also depends!if you are good,in your grave you will be peacfully at rest!if you where bad,allah will send snakes and and spiders,the snake will wrap himself around your neck and squeze hard causing discomfort!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

in heaven you will be reward with palaces and there's honey there they say if you drink it you will never be hunger or thirsty again!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Very interesting. Do you believe in anything along the lines of Heaven and Hell?

message 44: by Casey (new)

Casey HMMMMMMM I DONT! I BELIEVE IN COOKIES AND PUDDIN! WOULDNT YOU AGREE JENN?!?!??!?!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Very interesting. Do you believe in anything along the lines of Heaven and Hell?"

no..but you can get yourself out of hell!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Really? That's interesting. How?

message 47: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) "Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Very interesting. Do you believe in anything along the lines of Heaven and Hell?"

"

How can you know how to get out of Hell, and not believe in it?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren wrote: ""Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Very interesting. Do you believe in anything along the lines of Heaven and Hell?"

"

How can you know how to get out ..."

we do beleive in hell!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "Really? That's interesting. How?"

by saying allahu akbar!i'm gonna make another topic!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 265 comments Ok, that would be a good idea.

« previous 1