The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Gilmore Girls Discussions > Logo question

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan So does anyone know what book Rory's holding in her portrait. I don't remember.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments I just watched that episode not too long ago, and I could be wrong, but I don't think they say what she is reading. I hate that creepy picture, though, so I might have just blocked it out.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 76 comments I don't know the book that she's reading, but remember how Emily wanted to arrange Rory in a very odd pose? One arm arched aboved her head, I think. And wanted to incorporate a swan nearby?!?

message 4: by Dini, the master of meaning (new)

Dini | 691 comments Mod
I remember that Emily wanted to put boyband posters in the bedroom so she asked whether Rory liked N'Sync, 98 Degrees or the Backside Boys. LOL. I'm sorry Meghan, we're totally not helping here ;P

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Thanks for the laugh though ladies.

message 6: by Arctic (new)

Arctic | 571 comments Speaking of swans, I think there's one on the cover of the book. That's about all I can make out though. Yet another reason I need to upgrade to that 50" HD-LCD-TV I've been eying.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I have a 52" LCD HD TV and you still can't tell what it is. :(

message 8: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (new)

whichwaydidshego | 1996 comments Mod
You go, Sarah! Lucky you!

Hippo dari Hongkong | 74 comments I want to have that 52"LCD HD TV too :(

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Oh believe me, it was not my idea... my husband bought it... he was setting it up in my tiny living room and I was appalled at how it dwarfs the room! But I don't complain so much when we're watching movies or sports. Heh.

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie I'm a painter and i absolutely HATE that hideous portrait of Rory-it looks nothing like her! Seriously, with the magic of television they couldn't have come up with something better than that??

message 12: by whichwaydidshego, the sage of sass (new)

whichwaydidshego | 1996 comments Mod
Annie I think the point of it was to be, well, rather appalling. I'm an artist as well, and it does offend the sensibilities. But it is a part of our beloved show, after all!