Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

Cherry Cola Book Club Read-along > Book 2 - The Reading Circle - Discussion Thread

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments This will be our discussion thread for The Reading Circle which is book two in the series. We are scheduled to read this book in October, but if any of you are in a hurry to read it, go ahead and make your comments here. Just be sure to hide spoilers if you are early getting it read.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments I finally got started on this book last night and read chapter 1. If we read 2 chapters per day for the rest of the month, we can get just about finished by the 31st.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Who else read The Reading Circle? I did finish it in October, but was in the hospital with my daughter and completely forgot to come on here and comment about it.
I think I did enjoy it a bit more that Cherry Cola Book club. It made me interested to read Forrest Gump. I mentioned it in a video and someone commented that it had a lot of foul language. My husband reminded me that the movie did too. Forrest even commented about someone using the "F" word a lot.
So let me know if you read The Reading Circle and what you thought of it.