Writing Competitions discussion

Roleplay > Requests

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Request a roleplay here, it can be 1x1, 1x1x1 or 1x1x1x1+.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Anyone up for an RP? I was wanting to do one based on the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong (The Summoning, The Reckoning and The Awakening) (: I don't have many requirements but here they are.

*A bit of detail, I'd like a paragraph or two per post.
*I need someone that can play both male and female characters, since we will have 3-4 characters for each of us, and it's not gonna be cool if you have 4 girls and I only have 2 girl and 2 guys.
*Someone that would be cool with MxM, MxF and FxF would be awesome so we could have multiple couples in the RP, but it's not required (:
*Suggest ideas to me, I like it when my RP partner contributes to the story as much as I do and, usually, I can come to a good conclusion of what we should do next with my RP partners.
*Don't try and control how my characters act, look or their backstory. I won't do it to you so I expect the same.