Writing Competitions discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Just some casual chatting, no spamming though please (:

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Heyo people.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hi!!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Meh.. trying to figure out how not to murder people. You?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
That sounds exactly like me today at work haha I'm doing better now that I'm home and not at work, able to get some RPing and Ghost Adventures in.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Ooh. Sounds fun. How’s work and everything going for you?

Work today was a nightmare, just every manager seemed to make it their duty to annoy the hell outta me xD I'm hopefully transferring to a different department this month though (I work at WalMart, CAP 2 (unloading trucks) and wanna move to apparel). Other then that though, it's pretty good.

And yourself? ^^

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) That sucks.
Hopefully you’ll get to make that transfer though. Apparel typically seems more interesting.

I’m just annoyed cause we keep doing group projects in this one class. It’s due tomorrow and both group members said they’d do it today. They haven’t. So I’m doing all of it and then am just going to turn in a copy with just my name on it.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Other than that though, school and work has been pretty good.

Yeah it should be hahaha I just cannot wait!

And that is so dumb, I hated doing group projects. But yeah just put your name on it, tell the teacher they didn't do squat lol

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) :)

Yeah. It’s a google doc assignment. I was gonna continue doing it on the doc we all had shared. And then figured out how to share my own copy. So I’m doing that. I’m just finishing it up now. I took my name off of the group copy too.

Good, serves them right for not doing any work, lazy sacks of crap haha

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Exactly. I’m also totally planning on walking into class tomorrow and asking if they got their parts done.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) lol. I just might.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Asked if they’d gotten their parts done. One did it last night but didn’t bother to make sure it was on the shared doc. The other one was doing it right before the class started. I told them that I’d just done it myself and they both got annoyed and didn’t speak to me for the rest of class (but we got new groups so I don’t have to work with them again). And the teacher agreed to grade mine and then grade the other two’s one separate. So it all worked out.

Woooow xD who the hell cares that they got annoyed, it was their own darn fault. People are so irritating sometimes haha

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Exactly. It was kinda funny at how annoyed one of them was. Neither of them spoke to me for the rest of class.

Pfft, oh well, their loss haha they should have done it sooner. At least you're probably gonna get a better grade then they will.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Exactly. The one thing that’s missing is a graph on mine but that’s just a few points. So whatever. I’m just trying to keep my grades up high.

Right. You just worry about you, if the people you're partners with don't wanna do the work, don't let them drag you down too.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Exactly. And in class today we got new groups. And I know I at least won’t be the only person doing the work then.

Yeah, well thats good. I hope your partners are much better this time haha

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) One of them is at least. I’ve worked with them in previous classes and they’re really smart and a hard worker. Plus, we sit right in the front and the first thing they said to me is ‘oh great, now I can’t make all my snarky comments.’ Which is exactly what I do in class as well.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Me too. ^.^

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) So how’s today been for you?

Today's been okay, work was better than yesterday haha I actually had a woman working with me today that I get along quite well with and my managers were, for the most part, leaving me alone. So that took a lot of the stress and annoyance out of my day haha

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Well that’s always good. :) hopefully your managers will stay off your nerves for a while now

Yeah I hope so haha the one normally gets on my nerves cause I'll be doing my work and he'll be making comments about how I'm "going too slow" and always asking me "are you done yet? oh why not?" But then there's other girls that work with me that do half of the work I do and he's perfectly chill with them and leaves them alone. Like....that's just really frustrating.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) That sounds extremely frustrating. It sounds like he needs a pallet to the face or something.

It's very frustrating and there are times that I would love to wack him with a pallet hahaha but once I transfer out I won't really need to talk to him anymore, since he's the supervisor of CAP 2, not apparel.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Ooh. Fair point. fair point. Hopefully you’ll transfer soon then so you don’t have to deal with him anymore.

Yeah it should be, hopefully, about a month or so since my 6 months are coming up on the 9th and that's when you're able to transfer to a different department.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Oh cool. That’s not too much longer.
I think I hit 3 months at my job in the next couple weeks.

Yeah (: where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) :) I work as a cashier at Target

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) It’s pretty good. I end up working at self checkout a lot which is SUPER boring but the cashier lanes aren’t too bad. Plus I work with some pretty cool people.

I think that's how it is at Walmart too lol the people I see standing at the self check out desk always seem very bored haha but it's good you work with cool people, it's a factor in a job that can really make it a good job or a bad one I think.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) It is. I pace back and forth most of the time. It’s just a lot of people watching too cause people suck and try to steal stuff.
Yeah. Most of the people I work with definitely make it worth it. I work with mainly other high schoolers or college students on the weekend which is always fun cause we’re all brain dead together.

Oh yeah, that's a big thing.

But good, I'm glad (: working with coll people is always fun.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Yep. Especially now since our locked jewelry cases are gone..

Yeah. :) and it’s interesting cause we’re all on different paths. Someone’s gonna be a kindergarten teacher and one wants to do psychology and all sorts of stuff.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Heyo

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hai! How are you?

I'm good, watching this live action Tarzan movie lol and yourself? (:

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Oh fun.

I’m alright. Just got home from work.

« previous 1