Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Bloggers Corner > New name for our blog/site

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iris Hunter (new)

Iris Hunter (InstagramREADS) (anteenix) | 44 comments Hi,
We have been blogging for over 15 years as Paranormal Cravings. But this was a complicated name for some who wanted to find us.

So we changed it to PC Book Reviews. Only now we receive a lot of questestion about books for PC's and other tech stuff.

What would be an amazing new name for PC book Reviews? We offer book reviews and promo's for Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy books (adult & YA). All creative help is very appreciated.

Iris

message 2: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 509 comments Mod
Sorry to hear you might have to change you name, but I get it. Shorter and snappier is better these days, I guess.

message 3: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 509 comments Mod
Also, be aware your website link on your goodreads page has an extra .com in it so it doesn't click through to the correct site.

message 4: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 97 comments You might search popular hashtags used by readers these days? For instance, a quick search on Instagram yielded this one I quite like: BookObsessed. ??? There may be others in that realm that appeal more to you, but it might be a starting point for you. :-)

message 5: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 48 comments Errin wrote: "You might search popular hashtags used by readers these days? For instance, a quick search on Instagram yielded this one I quite like: BookObsessed. ??? There may be others in that realm that appea..."

Great advice, Errin!

message 6: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 48 comments If you've developed a decent following with your current name, you might not want to change, in case it confuses readers and has them drop off. A good solution would be just to shorten it. Like: Paranormal Cravings Books (drop off the "Reviews)

message 7: by Iris Hunter (new)

Iris Hunter (InstagramREADS) (anteenix) | 44 comments Kiersten wrote: "Sorry to hear you might have to change you name, but I get it. Shorter and snappier is better these days, I guess."

Thank You. I have changed it!

message 8: by Iris Hunter (new)

Iris Hunter (InstagramREADS) (anteenix) | 44 comments Addison wrote: "Errin wrote: "You might search popular hashtags used by readers these days? For instance, a quick search on Instagram yielded this one I quite like: BookObsessed. ??? There may be others in that re..." Yes it does sound great. But BookObsessed is already an existing book site