1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Asylumm & Fayza

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Oct 09, 2018 07:28PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments
Guy A grew up as a vampire to both his parents, who were also vampires. He was taught how to get his blood from humans, even if it meant to kill them. He is known to be the guy who you should stay away from at school, having a cold look enough to scare you away. But a new girl comes to school and their partnered up for class. He doesn't like her nor her personalty, and the worst part is he has to take her to his place to work. His parents tell him to make her his next victim but something changes. He doesn't have the heart to bite her and whats worse is he starts to like her. But he's a vampire and she's his meal?

message 2: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Oct 03, 2018 11:21PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments
   | Rose Anderson | 18 | Human |

message 3: by Asylumm (last edited Oct 13, 2018 09:10AM) (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments
●●● Noah River ● 18 ● Vampire ●●●
● Face claim● Christopher Mccrory ●

descriptiondescriptiondescription

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments It's Rose’s first day and she was feeling somewhat nervous. But she wasn't going to let her fear ruin it for her. Yah people already knew each other and she'll have to find a place to sit at every period without accidentally taking someone's else spot, but Rose planes on making the best out of it. How bad could it be? She walked into school dressed in a rose pink crop top sweater, black skinny jeans, and black boots. Her pink hair was in curls. It had taken her a long time to figure out what to wear today, and she was happy with the outcome. She wanted it cute, but simple. She also wanted to look presentable, but not like she was trying. With a small nervous smile, Rose walked past many chattering students. Some noticed her- because who wouldn’t notice a pink headed girl, but others didn't. She just distracted herself by looking for her locker. 241....242....243....244. Rose finally came to her locker. 245. She stood before it with the piece of paper she had been given that had information she would need such as her classes, locker number and combination, school ID and so on. With that, she started to open her locker.

((I actually ended up changing her appearance. You could see how she looks if you go back up))

message 5: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah walked up the hallway, he sighed as he did so he hate coming to school. He had to be around this worthless things, it was all his parent's fault. They made him come to school so no one would realize what that actually was. He put his earphones in as he still walked, he didn't want to hear them talk among each other. He never brought a book, he never even tried to hide it. He didn't need them, so it was no point in carrying them around. Everyone moved out of his way, he never had to speak and to be honest it was the only part he liked about school. The fact that they were so scared of him, was the funniest thing ever to him. The look they made when they saw him was priceless. If they were scared of him now, what if they knew what he was. They would shit in there pants he smirked at his thought. But he couldn't parents orders. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders. He kept walking the hall, he noticed a pink headed girl by the lockers. It wasn't hard to notice her, she stood out from the rest of the boring humans. He raised an eyebrow as he walked passed. Pink hair? he thought to himself. It was weird seeing how everyone else had the basic hair colors. Blonde, brunette, and saw some redheads around the school somewhere. But he shrugged his shoulders before he lost interest, she was still human after all.

Noah walked to his class when he saw the door that leads into the class. He sighed with annoyance and rolled his eyes. The class was talking but once he walked in the room got quiet. But he didn't care, he just continued walking to the back of the class. Where no one bothered him, it was his personal area. Just the way he liked it. Noah sat back in his chair and just listened to his music on his phone and didn't even bother to look up. When the humans slowly started talking once again.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments As Rose worked at her locker, she didn't even notice people move out of the guy’s way when he walked pass them. She just faced her locker, and finally got it open. After placing a few things in their, Rose headed to her first period class. History.

She had managed to make it just in time before the bell rang. She walked into class and noticed almost all the seats were taken up. Great, she thought miserably. She moved towards the back and looked around for an empty seat. She didn't want to look awkward, nor that she was trying to hard to not be noticed. She found a seat in the back, and next to it was a guy who seemed bad news. But she flashed him a sweet smile before she sat down. She didn't judge by looks at all.

She set her side bag down on the ground and faced forward. The teacher up a head was already speaking and talking about what they would be doing today. Of corse Ross was lost, since it's her first day. She sighs and pushed her pink hair to one side of her neck before playing with the ends.

message 7: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah leaned back in his chair, crossed his arms and closed his eyes as lil skies music basted in his ears. Everyone would glance back him and then whisper. He wouldn't look up but, he could feel their eyes land on him every once and a while. If it wasn't for his parent's dumb ass rules and wishes. He would have killed them all without even thinking twice. So they should call their selves lucky. But his noses switched to a new scent in the air, it was the girl from earlier. He knew before he opened his eyes, he sighed as his meet with hers. Of course he thought to himself as he watched her sit next to him. She gave a smile and Noah didn't smile back. He just closed his eyes once again. He didn't need to learn anything about history, he knew everything there was to know. He was a vampire, he lived through all the real history, not the bullshit lies that they fill into the stupid human's brains.

He opened his eyes every few minutes just to make sure he wasn't staying when the class was over. Since he had his earbuds blasting, he couldn't hear anything. Which was the way he liked it. But it came with it's own cons. He sighed been he noticed the teacher passing out papers but, he once again closed his eyes not caring what was going on.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose payed attention throughout the class. Towards the end of the class, just when the bell was about to ring, the teacher spoke as he passed around papers. "Like I said Monday, we well be doing a project. Everyone is to partner up with someone and the two of you will choose a century. It doesn't matter which, but make sure we already went over it. This paper will include what's needed on your project. Make sure you get the history right. This is a history class after all. Now choose your partners." With that, the students started to get up and go to their partners. Some went to their friends. Others claimed the smartest person. No one approached Vee since she's new, so she awkwardly sat in her seat looking around. Everyone seemed to have someone within a minute, and their was only one person who was left. The guy she sat next to who was too busy sleeping. She grabbed her bag and stood up, walking to his desk. "Hey," she said once she was by him, offering a small smile again even though he didn’t return the one earlier.

message 9: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah didn't hear anything the teacher had said but, he did feel when someone got to close. He smelled her blood running through her vessels. Noah opened his eyes and glanced over and there stood the pink haired girl. He sighed at the sight of her, he rolled his eyes at the sight of. He pulled out his earbuds. His eyes might with the class, students were still moving around to meet up with their partners. "I am not working with you so don't even ask." he said, already putting the situation together in his mind. He didn't even bother to look up at her when he spoke. "I am doing the project myself." he said as he was about to put the earbuds back in his ears. When the teacher called his name. "Noah.." he said calmly, which made Noah put the earbuds down on his desk and cross his arms once again. "What?" Noah said rudely. Noah was never nice to anyone in the school, even the teachers got the 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. After the teacher did a long speech, Noah raised his hands up to tell him to stop talking, and like magic the teacher did. "Fine, damn I rather work with her than to hear you're annoying a voice spoke again." he said as he glanced over at the pink haired girl. "I guess you got yourself a partner." he said as he grabbed his earbuds and put them back in his ears.

message 10: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~Reminder~

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((Sorry I’m at a party at the moment. I’ll post when I get home))

message 12: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~ Okay ~

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((Sorry about that. I had another party and was very tired to go online))

Rose noticed he had earbuds in, but soon he seen her standing next to him. She frowned when she was rejected so quickly. “But-“ she started off. Luckily the teacher noticed his attitude and spoke up since he said he wasn't going to work with anyone. Her smile disappeared. What did I do to him? Except Rose figured it wasn't her. When he finally decided to work with her, she ignored the fact that he made it look like it was better than listening to the teacher. Still, she returned her smile. “Good. So where-” before she could continue speaking, he was putting back is earbuds. Just then the bell rang and the students started to head out of the class. Great, she thought.

message 14: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah noticed everyone get up and start to walk out the class. He said nothing as he got onto his own two feet and walked passed the girl not bothering to even glance at her. It was no real point in it. He said he would work with her so the teacher would shut the hell up. He thought his actions made that perfectly clear. Noah sighed as he walked out the class. He pulled his hoody over his head. Noah started walking to his next class. Not thinking about the pink haired girl or even the projected. He even he was doing to great on it, like he always did. He wasn't failing any of his classes. Well, only one gym. He hated it, it he wasn't outside in the woods then he didn't want to run or anything. Didn't see the point. Noah was about to about his next class just a few more doors down.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose waited until he adressed her again her. Except he stood up barely acknowledging her. In fact, he just walked right by her, almost treating her like she wasn't there. How would they work together if he's just going to ignore her. Rose gathered all the courage she could find and went right after him. "... Noah," she said once she was close to him in the hallway. She cleared her throat, knowing she could do much better then that. She took a another step closer to him and spoke again. "I just moved here and my place is still kinda a mess.... So maybe we could just work on the project at your place" She asked him, well more like stated. Her new house was in no condition for guest. She now walked by his side.

message 16: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah didn't hear her coming seeing how he had on his earbuds but when she was closer, he could see her. He sighed and glanced over at her. He noticed her lips were moving, he smirked at not being able to hear her but her actually thinking he was listening. But when he noticed she didn't just say something and walk away. He knew he was going to have to speak. He rolled his eyes and took his left earbud out. "Listen.. The best thing for you to do is leave me the hell alone. Act smart, like this idiots." he said as mentioned his hand slightly. "None of them bother me.. And you should do the same." he said as he put his earbud back in walking a little faster than before he. He walked into his math class, hoping she didn't have the same damn class as him.

message 17: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~How do you make your images come together like that?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose waited for him to say something. He just stared at her and smirked for a while, and she wondered why he was smirking. Then she realized why when he removed one of his earbuds. He wasn’t even listening to her! Then he started to speak, and it wasn’t what she expected. “But-“ she started off. However he didn’t even wait for to finish speaking before walking away. He couldn’t really expect to not work with her? He heard the teacher say they had to work together. Rose just huffed angrily. Even though he told her to leave him alone like everyone else, she didn’t plan on doing that. For now she just headed to her next class, which was English. She’ll have to catch him latter.

((If u open up the html, it’ll tell you how to use the image link. Where it mentions width and height, just put the measurements you want. I don’t 100 for both to get it that size. If you still need help, I could even give u the link.))

message 19: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~ Oh okay thanks. Do you want to skip until the need of school?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments (No problem. And yes plz)

message 21: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah sighed in annoyance, he walked out of his last class of the day. He hadn't thought about that pink haired nor the projected all day. He honestly didn't care, he said what he had to say and he thought that he made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to work with the girl. He walked the hall, heading out the building. And like always everyone moved out of his way, he was soon outside. He frowned at the light that shined in his eyes but it only took a second for his eyes to adjust. He started heading to his car. It was a jet black wrangler jeep. Someone people had assumed that his parents brought it for them but that was squashed quickly when one boy thought he had enough balls to tell Noah that to his face. The boy was in a coma for a month and Noah would have been in jail had there been proof that he had done it. By the time the boy woke up the case had been dropped, so even if he did speak no one really cared anymore. Noah unlocked his car once he was in reach, he sighed as he opened the door about to get in.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose was waiting outside of school. As soon as the bell had rang and dismissed all the students from their last class, Rose made sure to quickly make it outside of school. She had gathered any books she needed before hand so she wouldn’t have to make a stop at her locker. This way, as soon as Noah- who’s names she had gotten from another student in her history class- leaves the building, she would be able to catch him before he leaves. After just a minute of waiting, Rose spotted him making his way out of the double doors and towards the parking lot. She immediately started to move after him. By the time he reached his car, Rose was a bit breathless from trying to catch up to him. “Wait!” She called out as she came to a stop in front of his Jeep. Before he could say anything, she started to speak. “I know you said you won’t work with me, and I tried telling... whatever that teachers name was. But he said we’ll only get our grade if we work together. Please, just give me a chance. I promise to be out of your hair as soon as we’re done.” Her chest rose as she tried to catch her breath.

message 23: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah stopped when he saw the girl from the corner of his eye. He sighed and glanced over at her. She was really being a pain in the ass. Noah took his earbud out before she spoke, he rolled his eyes as she spoke. She really was still thinking about this damn project. He sighed once again and shook his head. "I hope you know your getting on my damn nerves... Let's go." he said before he jumped into his jeep. He glanced back at her before he spoke again. "You better hurry up before I change my mind." he said before he closed his car door. Noah just wanted her to leave him alone, and if the only way he could make that happen was to do this project then he had no choice. Or could he actually find another idea to get her out of his face?

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose wasn’t sure if this was going to work. In fact, she was sure he would just ignore her like always and get into his car. With each second that passed by after she finished speaking, she was getting more and more worked up about him refusing. What would she do if he said no? She was new, and had no idea how to work with any of this. Just as he started to speak, she was sure he was going to blow up on her and turn her promise down. However, he told her to go with him? She was stunned, staying frozen for a moment. He actually agreed? Of course, the first thing that came to her mind was did he actually want to go now? It was still her first day, and her parents expected her to be home soon, but as soon as he spoke again, she pushed those thoughts away. The last thing wanted him to do was change his mind. She climbed into the passengers seat, pulling on her seat belt and saying, “Thanks. Don’t worry, you won’t regret this.” She smiled sweetly to him.

message 25: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah sighed once she was in his jeep, he glanced over at her and rolled his eyes. "You already are." he said, she was talking already. She did she not get it, he hated people that talk too much and she was now on his list. He drove out of the school parking lot. He so not used to someone being in his jeep, even his only family hadn't been inside. But here is this human sitting in his passenger seat, he drove passed some many streets but, then he stopped at and made a left down a street that leads into the woods. Where he and his parents lived, they had decided that it was best to be surrounded by the woods. So that their meals could scream all they want and no one could hear them. Noah kept driving, he drove deeper and deeper into the woods. Until it was clear that it was really no point in walking back home for the little old pink haired girl. The house soon appeared on the right-hand side, Noah slowed down and pulled into the driveway.

description descriptiondescription

Noah turned his car off, he knew his parents weren't home. His father was a doctor and his mother was his assident. They didn't get out of work until it was dark and dinner time. He usually is just home behind himself until then, unless he needed a snack or two. In that case, he would get him, someone, to eat. "Leave everything in here the way it was." he said not looking over at her, he said what he meant about his jeep. It was the one thing that he actually cared about. Noah got out his car and went to open the door. He opened it and stepped to the say so she could go in first.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose looked out the window to her right as he drove. Since this was still her first week in town, the first four days being stuck in her house unpacking and the fifth going to School. So she was still new to this town. She watched the passing buildings, looking at all the shops and houses.

After having to drive for a few minutes and taking a certain turn, Rose noticed that there were more trees and less buildings. Where are we going? She thought. She straightened up. Now she was confused, beacuse they were driving into the woods, and honestly, she was a little scared. But she didn’t want to jump to conclusion.

Finally, they pulled up at his house. She was a little creeped out by the fact that it was in the woods, but she didn’t comment. She got out of her car after he parked, looking over his house. “Wow,” She said softly. His place looked so cool, with glass walls and a black matte finish. She disregarded the fact that he lived deep in the woods, which if she ever decided to travel by foot, would definitely get lost. She just grabbed her school bag, closing the car door of his Jeep behind her and leaving everything as is.

message 27: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah opened the door, letting her go in first and then he walked in behind her. He might be a jackass but he had some manners. That was the least his mother could with his attitude, seeing how she always said he got it from his father. Nate sighed as he walked into the living room and picked up a note that his mother after for him.

We will be out late, don't go sucking everyone to death while we are gone. ~ Love Dejah he smirked. Noah has a little problem with killing people, he always sucked his victims dry. His parents told him the risks of that all the time but, he never listens. He glanced back and balled the paper up. Damn I am used to this bullshit. he thought to himself as he threw it across the room and into the kitchen trash. A perfect shot, he glanced back at the pink haired girl before he spoke. "Well we go in my room. Don't touch anything," he said, he didn't need her scent everyone. Bad enough she was in the damn house. He walked up the stairs and went to the last door on the left. He opened the door and once again, he let her go into the room first before he walked in himself.

descriptiondescription

His room probably seemed to calm and relaxing for his taste but, he actually his the one who designed it. He had a pile of books in by his glassed wall. He sat down on his bed and sighed, he got up. How could he forget that he didn't have a chair in his own room? "Don't sit yet." he said as he walked passed her, he walked back downstairs and grabbed a stool from the kitchen and carried it up to his room. He placed it down and motioned for her to sit. He didn't sleep... that was true but, he did lie in his bed and he didn't want to smell her every time. He would drive him crazy.

message 28: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~ Reminder ~

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose walked in when Noah allowed her to go in first, which if she were to be honest, she didn’t suspect from him. She slowly wondered into his house, just waiting for him to do something. She watched as he walked into the living room, only to pick up a letter and toss it into a trash bin once he was done. The perfect shot also surprised her, making her wonder if he played sports. Their was a lot of things that she wondered about him, but she figured she wouldn’t learn about them any time soon.

“Some worry,” she tells him when he warns her. First he told her to leave everything as is in his car, and now he was telling her not to touch anything. She wondered what was next. Rose walked in to his room when they reached it. Looking around, she noticed how simple and elegant it actually was. She wasn’t sure what she suspected. A mess maybe? Clothings thrown everywhere and covers tangled up. Y’know, the typical boy room. She walked over a little more into the room, about to take a seat on the bed since it seemed like the only place she could, that was until he told her not to. Her eyes widened, taken back. She looked back at him, seeing him leave his room only to come back with a stool. So that was next. Great.

Once the stool was set and she took a seat, her eyes scanned the many books he had. She set her bag down on the floor. Now that she was set and he was ready to start, Rose faced him and said, "Well.. Maybe we can start with how we're going to set it up?" She suggested. She bent over and picked up her bag. She pulled out the paper that had the requirements on it. "Says here we need to clearly state our time line. List a few things that happened, but in order. The main things that happened there too. Music style, clothing style, and famous art projects at time." She looked up after listing the bullets they had. "Oh! And photos." She adds

((Sorry I thought I posted))

message 30: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah listened without looking at her. He sighed once she was done talking. Which was awesome to him. "Photos are easy." He said, he got up and went over to his pile of books. He easily picked up a huge book it was actually his photo books from all the times he had been in. He sighed as he walked over his bed and sat down onto his bed beside him. He patted it as he begun to speak. "This is my families history book." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck. "A good time, would the 1718 the pirate times.... Y'all call them." He said, he placed the book onto his lap and looked for the page. " People said he looked throw the pages unitl he found the page where he was on a ship."Here." He said.

message 31: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Oct 25, 2018 09:33PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose watched him retrieve a big book from his bookshelf. It was actually good to see him participate, and to see him actually taking part. It made her smile. For some reason, with how much he didn’t want to work with her and all, she thought maybe he wouldn’t even try to make an effort to work together. “That’s good. It’ll actually help with trying to distinguish with style, too.” Rose couldn’t really see the photo album of his family from where she sat, so she held out her hand for it. “Can I see it?” She didn’t think it would be a good idea to go sit on the bed to look at it, not with how he went through the effort to get her a chair from someplace else. “The pirate times... you mean The Golden Age of Piracy? I think of heard about that before. It started in the last 1600’s hundreds and ended in the mid 1700’s?” She asked him. She wondered why he choose that time period.

message 32: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you wanna call it." He said. He nodded to her question, and handed her the book with the page number opened to the area that he was talking about. Noah had been around for thousands and thousands of years. He had seen some many different times. But his favorite was sailing the seven seas. He remembered his first time getting on his own ship without his parents to watch his every move it was the best. He and his crew snatched up as many humans as possible could in every state that boarded. There were still pirates around today but they were different than the ones he was thinking about.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments She took the book from him when handed it to her. It was big and heavy. She looked over the page he already had open. It wasn’t until 1826 when photography became a thing, and that was at least a hundred years since the pirates time. However, this image of the boat with the man on it, which was a very detailed painting she noticed, looked like it might as well be a photograph taken by a camera. She flipped through the near by photos to see if she would find any similar ones. She noticed how she had seen a similar face in most of them, faces just like Noah’s. She reminded herself that this book was passed down from family generations ago. It explained the resemblance. She liked that though, to pass something down. "These are perfect," she admitted happily and looked up to him. "It's makes this project so much easier." How did he even have all these old things at his fingertips? She didn’t think he would be interested keeping these stuff. She looked back down to the original picture he showed her. A young man standing on the boat with the long coat, a Pirates hat that they seemed to wear and long boots. But she was looking at how much he seemed to look like Noah. "Wow, the resemblance." She admits and looks up to him.

message 34: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments "Yeah, my dad says I should grow my hair or a least a little bread.. So I won't look like so much like him." he said as he watched her look through the book. He didn't lie his father did try to make Noah look less like the photo and paintings of him but he wouldn't feel like himself. So Noah never listened to the old man. Noah never showed the book to anyone even his parents hadn't seen it, they knew of it but never personal saw it. It was the only thing that was important to him. "Only person in my family that looks like the old man." he said, which once again wasn't lie. "Now I gave you a time and photos, what else you said you needed?" he asked, he wasn't into the project he just thought that the quicker he got it done the quicker she would get out of his face.

message 35: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments ~ Q U E S T I O N : Does he suppose to fall for her first or does she suppose to fall for him first??

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments ((Maybe him first, without her knowing? Or maybe just together. What do u think is a good idea?))

“That’s pretty cool, though he looks much more handsome.” She teased with a soft giggle. Of course she was joking, they looked exactly the same, so really, they were both very handsome. When he moved on about what else they needed, she too went on with the subject. “Well, I guess we could use the photos to portray the style of that time. Well also need to cover types music and famous art work. With those two, we could tie it with famous people?” She suggested. Her mind raced with how they would put the whole thing together. “We could even do this in a power point?” She added, looking back down to the photos in her lap.

message 37: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah huffed at her words. "Well, he should call himself lucky then, since he dies he doesn't have to worry about you talking to him." Noah said, he didn't think it sounded harsh but he honestly hoped it did. Noah sighed and rushed over for a book that was on his nightstand. He didn't finish it last night. So why not finish it now, he wasn't doing anything anyway. Noah opened the book and glanced up pink haired girl for a second and shrug his shoulders at her question. "Ughh, What you don't get I don't give a fuck." he said, as he started reading.

~ M M M M... Well maybe he starts to like her, like a friend and that's why he doesn't kill her. Like his parents want him to. But she actually weirdly starts falling for him more than on a friendly line. Since he starts showing her his caring side?

message 38: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Oct 27, 2018 09:47PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments “Ha ha, very funny.” She rolled her eyes, but held a small smirk, thinking he didn’t mean it. She continued to hotness though the photos, mentally picking out which one they could use. Some were perfect to portraying how the setting was, others were good for showing the style back then. When Noah rose from his bed, Rose glanced up to see what he was doing. She realized he was getting a book... to finish reading. Did he forget about the project. Clearly he didn’t, because he stated he simply didn’t care about the project itself. “PowerPoint it is then,” she mumbled. Moving on, she said, “is it okay if I take this photo book home with me? My dad has a copy machine that I could use to uplode this photos online. I promise to take good care of it and return it?” Rose asked sweetly with a gentle smile.

(Sounds good. Let’s just play it out slowly. I don’t want instant love. It kills the mood in my opinion. I want him to slowly change his mind about her, and they solely cnahe feelings and what not)

message 39: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah was into his book but he wasnt deaf, he glared uo at the girl and placrd his book his lap. Faced down so he wouldnt loss the page he was on. "You honestly think would trust you girl.. I just met to hold onto something that important to me.. You are really out of your mind." He said with a smirk and a shook of his head. "No thats not happening." He said, giving her a simpler answer before he did. "I well buy a copy machine tomorrow." He said before he picked his book back up and began reading where he stopped at.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose stared at shock when he began to speak. She didn’t suspect that type of reaction from it at all. She knew didn’t like her. But to make her look like she couldn’t be trusted, and to be willing to buy a copy machine for god knows how much just so she wouldn’t have to take it, it said a lot. “Well damn... okay. I wasn’t going to eat it.” She mumbles, hurt. She didn’t say anything after that, just bringing her eyes back down to the books. She decided to mark the ones for him to take a copy off, since she already knew which one she wanted. She grabbed her post-it’s from her bag, which were a neon pink, and started to put one on any photo she thought he should make a copy of. But as she did so, she just kept on thinking about what he said to her.

message 41: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah shrugged at her words. They did bother him at all, he didn't even trust his parents with that book. Why would he trust her before his own people? Noah sighed softly as he read. He glanced open and saw her putting something in his book. He frowned at first but then he realized what she doing. She was marking the pages for him, which was a good idea since if she didn't he would pick the pages for her and there was a chance that he might not pick the ones she wanted.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments After having to select a few photos that she wanted him to turn to digital photos with the new copy machine he planes to buy, pft, she grabbed her note book, opening to a clean page. She jotted down a few notes about the project, of what they needed, what they had, what they still needed to gather. She then set up an outline of how everything would be, liking to be organized. She didn’t bother to glance at Noah or say anything, since it clear that he won’t try to help at this rate. After about almost twenty minutes, she sighed, closing both her note book and the photo album. “Do you think you can gather some information on any battles that occurred during that time?” She finally asked, wanting to take part in the project. She was already doing most of the work. “Please,” she adds. For some reason she just felt a little sad, maybe disappointed? She knew he didn’t want to work with her. But to make her feel like he hated this? Hated her? And she didn’t even do anything to anger him.

message 43: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah was reading when he heard the girls voice, he glanced up at her for a second before going back to his book. He sighed and shrugged. "There were a lot of battles, but they were all honestly stupid. " he said. He had sail all the seas, he had even been in Canada. He met the one and only Jacquotte Delahaye, all the humans thought was a myth but actually, she wasn't. She actually standing beside him on a ship in one of the painting. She was happy but that was before- Noah shocked his head when his mind started going deep in the pasted. He sighed and glanced up at her. "What you wanna know about the battles?" he asked, trying to get his mind off what he just thought.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose let out a small sigh of relief. For a moment, she had thought he wouldn’t agree to help. But thankfully he did. “I guess find which ones people that were important, even if you think they were stupid.” She tells him. She wasn’t sure if he wanted to take his own time to find them, or if he was going to put down the book and tell her them now. Of course he probably still had to search it up, because she didn’t think he would know them from the top of his head.

message 45: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah nodded and looked down at the floor, as he thought back.
"Nicholas, Jacquotte and their crew... They were sailing the Caribbean seas, making sure they stayed out of the way of bigger ships of course." he said with a shrug. Nicholas was his name in the golden age of piracy. He actually had been given a lot of names throughout the ages he been alive. His real name had been lost in the mixed of his real name, not even other vampires remembered anymore. Only him and his parents remembered it. Noah was just another name that he had to add into his list. "Since the two had a small crew standing behind them.. They could only take on smaller boats and smaller crews. One day they got their luck and spotted a ship that had treasure and was a small group... Seem like an easy win... right?" he said as he glanced up her and shrugged. But he shock his head. "They got the treasure but most of the crew was killed and so was Jacquotte that day." he said as he ran his hand through his black hair.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose held the pencil in her hand, which was posed over her notebook, ready to jot down what he was saying as he spoke. She started off with the names, filling the details her spoke of. But as he spoke, she couldn’t help but stare up at him, watching him as he spoke about the story. She was interested in it, like one would be when they were younge and listening to a bedtime story. She had even stopped writing midway. “Wow,” She said softly as she straightened up. “That must have been tough on Nicholas.” She pushed back her pink hair from her face.

message 48: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Noah smirked and shook his head. "No, actually the family rumor is that Nicholas brought Jacquotte back to life." he said before he looked up at her with a shrug of his shoulders. "But it's just a stupid rumor." he said. Even know though he knew it was much more than just some rumor he made up. He actually had brought Jacquotte back to life, she was the first and only human he ever changed. She hated him for it at first, just like he saw many times when he father changed people. But she soon loved everything about it. The kill and all, they sail the sea's together for a long time. Tracking humans into thinking they wanted to get a crew together but they only wanted them for a meal. It lasted years until the two got sick of each other. Now Jacquotte lived in England somewhere the last he heard.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1790 comments Rose noticed his smirk, which she barely saw from him. If anything, it was most likely the first time. She softly laughed at the rumor of bringing her back to laugh. “That’s funny.” She said as she straightened up. She moved to cross one leg over the other and fixed her notebook on her leg. She only said that because well, it was impossible to bring back the dead. Rose looked back down to her notebook to finish hitting down some notes now that he finished his story. Her pink hair fell around her face but she didn’t make a move to push it out of the way. She just focused on writing down what she needed before she finished.

message 50: by Asylumm (new)

Asylumm | 104 comments Of course, a closed mind like hers. Wouldn't think for a second that it was possible. Noah shook his head once she looked down at her notebook and started writing. He sighed softly, he picked his book that he was heading back up and went back to being his quite normal self. At least what he put out to the world.

« previous 1