What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beauty and the Beast
This topic is about Beauty and the Beast
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Fiction heroine pregnant - he gets told he is going to be a father while in bed with his wife, he jumps up runs to his brother's room and tells him. Brother asked when will the baby be born. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jody (last edited Aug 31, 2018 01:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jody | 100 comments I am looking for a historical romance. I think the hero may have been considered a barbarian or berserk (spelling). But all I can clearly remember is he gets told he is going to be a father while in bed with his wife, he jumps up runs to his brother's room and tells him. Brother asked when will the baby be born. Runs back to his room. Wife tells him something like 5 months time. Runs back to tell brother and he says it normally takes 9 months and he asks his brother if he thinks she miscounted or is wrong somehow. He tells him no just half his waiting is done.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40646 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published?
Publisher?
Where and when is it set?
Cover?

Jody | 100 comments More than likely I read it as an ebook. I read it within the last 5 years but can't give a publication date. I have Nook, Kindle and Overdrive as far as formats. Possibly a highland romance but again I am not sure. I remember it was pretty funny like the pregnancy announcement.

Nada | 26 comments Beauty and the beasts by hannah howell :)

Jody | 100 comments OMG! That is it. It was driving me crazy. THANK YOU!

message 6: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Jody. Here's the link for Nada's find - Beauty and the Beast by Hannah Howell.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beauty and the Beast (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Hannah Howell (other topics)