Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Issues with Quotes > Assign QuoteS to Right Book - Notice #3

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 852 comments yeah 500 quotes nearly...that is not an easy request for any librarian to do

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Also Ibrahim, Rivka already weighed in on your first post- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/....

And in your second post with the same request, a super told you the same thing- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/....

message 3: by Cassandra (last edited Aug 30, 2018 11:23AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Ibrahim wrote: "Cassandra .. the problem still exists and were not solved. "Weighing in" should deliver a solution, not gossiping by librarians; which I don't think Rivka intended for the volunteers to be doing EA..."

Nobody was gossiping, Ibrahim. You're posting in a public forum, making requests of volunteer librarians, and multiple posts with the same exact request are discouraged. Rivka is a GR staff member, and therefore the librarians in each duplicate post are only following her lead and GR protocol; pointing that out to you is certainly not gossiping.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14860 comments Ibrahim wrote: "I did NOT get a solution/answer YET, but rather lots of unnecessary comments, questions (which I nonetheless welcomed and answered) about private matters that are of NO business to the staff (let alone the volunteers themselves!)."

Private matters? When have we asked you about private matters?

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45482 comments Mod
This thread has ceased to be productive. I am closing the thread, and will close any additional threads on this subject if they are opened.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.