Science and Inquiry discussion

What A Comeback!
This topic is about What A Comeback!
Additional Book Discussions > A book on science and comeback.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joseph | 1 comments Loved his concept of automation of thoughts and want it to reach other people. Buy at your own discretion. The scope of this book is overwhelming. It is a comprehensive guide to personal development. It goes beyond Hardwiring Happiness to show you more specifically how to apply the principles of positive neuroplasticity to different aspects of personal development.

If I had to choose one outstanding aspect of the book, it would be how it teaches you to grow beyond victimhood and martyrdom. In psychotherapy and ACA circles, which I have been a part of for many years, there is a proclivity to focus on and enable a victimhood mindset.

I am a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. Over the years I have emphasized to my patients that awareness of self and awareness of others are vital skills. So many problems and limitations are related to not being aware and simply living on automatic pilot. Thank you Dr.Chirag What A Comeback! The Laws That Change the Way we Think -----"The Stories That Reveal the Science of Resilence

message 2: by Betsy, co-mod (new)

Betsy | 1784 comments Mod
I moved this comment thread from the 2018 Book Club folder, which is reserved for our monthly group reads, to the Additional Book Discussions folder which is more general.