What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Morningsong
This topic is about Morningsong
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Title is Morning Song (or something like it), character named Shannon O'Brien, a country singer who gives up child for adoption [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Driscoll | 17 comments I'm a librarian trying to find a book on behalf of a patron, so this information is all second-hand. Here's what they've told me:

-The book is called Morning Song
-she thinks she read it previously about 15 years ago, so it has to be at least that old.
-the main character is a country singer named Shannon O'Brien or something like that (she said Shelby O'Bryant at first, so it's possible she's not remembering the name quite right)
-Shannon gives her child up for adoption, and the boy is adopted by his grandparents

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I must have looked at a dozen books on Goodreads called Morning Song, and none of them sounded remotely like the book she described. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Juels (last edited Aug 29, 2018 10:43AM) (new)

Juels | 2562 comments Morningsong by Patricia H. Rushford

Shanna O'Brian is a successful country singer whose well-ordered world is shattering from the impact of painful secrets long buried. She felt wounded six years earlier when her new husband walked away and she'd been forced to give up her baby for adoption. Now Joshua has come back, vowing that his love for her has never wavered. Will Shanna find the strength to trust her life, and her love, to the God she's just beginning to seek?

message 3: by John (new)

John Driscoll | 17 comments That has got to be it. Thanks!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2562 comments You're welcome.

message 5: by John (new)

John Driscoll | 17 comments How do I mark this as solved?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Morningsong (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Patricia H. Rushford (other topics)