Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > CP or Beta Swap for Rom Com

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments We can start by exchanging first 5 chapters. Continue if it works well.

My rough draft is about 45,000 words. Will probably go to about 50k.

This will be my 8th book on Amazon.

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Sgroi | 10 comments Hi Diana,

I love a rom com, and am happy to give it a go.

My story is women's fiction approx 60k.

If that suits you, send me your first 5 chapters and I will return mine.

sgroikelly@gmail.com

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments Okay! Just give me a sec. Or two. (smile)

Will send 5 chaps in next 24 hrs.

Diana

diana.drakulich@gmail.com

message 4: by LD (new)

LD Jackson | 9 comments Hi Diana,

I’m a first-time author looking for a Beta reader for my book. The genre is Romance, Contemporary, Suspense with Mature Audience content. I can do the first 5 or 6 chapters. I look forward to Beta reading for you as well. Thank you!

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments Sure. That would be great.

Let me know when you are ready.

Diana

message 6: by L.L. (new)

L.L. Ash (llashmedia) | 40 comments Hey!
I have a supernatural angel/demon episodic romance that comes to about 50k words in total to trade with!
I'm a big fan of rom/coms, which is what I normally write, so I'd be happy to beta for you!
I've got quite a few on amazon too, so I'm experienced and trying out a new micro-genre.
Let me know if you're interested in a swap or if you want the blurb to see if it's something you'd want to try out!

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments Sure let's do eet. I'm glad that you are already published. Makes a big difference.

Trade 4 chapters at a time - see how it goes? (my chaps are short usually 5-9 pgs)

MY WICKED BOSS is 2nd chance love - Rom/Com/Dom with a paranormal slant. The male character reads minds and is a descendent of the Russian `mad monk' Rasputin.

It's now at about 50,000 words. The first 3/4 is pretty well edited. Working on the final 1/4.

Pub slated for Jan. 2019

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana Drakulich | 21 comments Reach me at diana.drakulich@gmail.com