Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Authors of Historical Fiction > Reviewers Needed for a Tale of Hope!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadine (last edited Oct 09, 2018 12:50PM) (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) | 25 comments Hello, all!

I'm seeking reviews for Eubeltic Descent. It's 200 pages, a spin-off from the Movement of Crowns trilogy; it can stand alone whether or not you've read the previous series. The novel will appeal most to fans of inspirational historical fiction, love stories, and fictional worlds. Reviews on Goodreads and Amazon would be much appreciated!

Please reply or inbox me if you're interested in receiving a review copy. Let me know which ebook format works for you (MOBI, EPUB, or PDF) and where I should email it. Once you receive a copy, a review within 30 days would be great. Thank you!

BLURB

Your soul will remember...

As a woman who wasn't born to wealth or privilege, Abigaia has mastered the art of thievery. And she's come to hate it. Not only is she plagued by guilt, but her shadowed upbringing and silent ways cause most of her town to question her sanity.

Yet, Abigaia's eccentric father always taught her to be proud of her heritage. Her ancestry lies across the sea, in a prominent realm she's read about but has never seen.

The man who desires Abigaia's hand in marriage doesn't share her hope of seeing the Eubeltic Realm. But disaster erupts in their path, and Abigaia's dream may have a greater purpose—if that famed domain of her ancestors is now in crucial need of her.

message 2: by Nadine (new)

Nadine Keels (nadine_keels) | 25 comments More reviewers are welcome, everyone!