Play Book Tag discussion

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
August 2018: Espionage > I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter - 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

annapi | 5160 comments The Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women looks like a typical exclusive all-girls private school, but it's actually a school for spies. Cammie Morgan, the daughter of the headmistress, and her friends Bex and Liz are all proficient in several languages, codebreaking, martial arts and covert ops. But when she meets a cute boy, Josh, and falls for him, Cammie is totally at a loss for what to do.

Fun romp, despite the cliches up the wazoo. Yeah, it was a little corny, but when Cammie and Josh got together it was sweet, and I liked the character development of the newbie Macey. I might even read more of the series when I'm in the mood for brain candy.

message 2: by Joi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments I have not read one word for the espionage tag yet this month. I might just bite the bullet and go for this.

Sounds like you could read it in a day or two?

Chloe Hunter | 1 comments I read this at the start of August and thought it’d be cringe, teenage stuff but I really enjoyed it! It kind of reminded me of a spy version of Harry Potter. The detailing of the school could’ve had more to it, but I really enjoyed the characters, the plot and relationships! Reading it was one of those easy reads and it made me feel like a teen again! Definitely recommend:-)

annapi | 5160 comments Yes, easy to read in a day, no problem.