Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

Lucy (Open-Door Policy, #1)
This topic is about Lucy
(Self) Promotion > Audio and eBook Formats for Review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna Ambrose (annaambroseauthor) | 2 comments Hello,

I wanted to announce that Lucy, book one in my Open-Door Policy series, is now on Audible.

I have a few USA Audible redemption codes available if anyone is interested in reviewing on Audible and Amazon. The ebook is also available for free on Kindle Unlimited, and I am open to reviewers requesting ebook format.

Please be aware that this is erotic romance, contains a variety of M/F, M/M, and F/F scenes, and is a novella. If you are good with that and would like to review, please fill out the following form.

Audio Reviewer Form: https://goo.gl/forms/2QR3GNGoZJxpcTb23

If you would like to request an ebook copy of Lucy for review, email annaambroseauthor@gmail.com.

I also have the second book, Xander, available for review in eBook format. It is not on Audible yet, though it will be soon. Email me if interested.

description

Lucy has a 4.7 star rating out of 22 reviews on Amazon US. Reviewers seem to love it so far. And the narrator of the audio is fantastic!

I hope to hear from you soon!

message 2: by Rainelle (new)

Rainelle (bookreviewsrain) | 5 comments Great! Thank you for letting review your book.

Anna Ambrose (annaambroseauthor) | 2 comments Rdbarrett wrote: "Great! Thank you for letting review your book."

Hi, I'd love to have you review. Shoot me an email at annaambroseauthor@gmail.com. 🤗