What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Faerie Fated Forever (Forever, #1)
This topic is about A Faerie Fated Forever
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A highlander adult romance e-book with fae elements, socerery [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candydiva2001 (new)

Candydiva2001 | 2 comments So I read this book around the year of 2012, it was a kindle e-book, definitely and adult romance, but not an erotica, it was very long, i believe the first antagonist was lady widower named Sorcha who put the hero, a laird, under a charm, which made the herione become upset. The heroine was described as curvy, and she had low self-esteem because she believed she was unattractive. They described her as having all shades of brown in her hair. The laird saw her near a lake singing and/or swimming but he didn't know it was her (i think he didn't know because she always dress super modestly).
The laird was known for giving women "the hand" at dances/balls, which is where he would swat them away, this came into play at the end because he had to let the heroine touch him during a ball without him swatting her away. This was when the story had moved from Scotland to England. The heroine had moved there to be with her cousin and the laird had to go to get her back. The heroine's father was also a laird as well I believe.
The hero's friend was a backstabber, i think he almost killed the heroine in the end. That was after they returned from England to marry. That's when the Fae king had to resurrect her or something.
The herione's name could've been Lady Heather, but I'm not sure.
Please help me find this book, or if someone has more details on it, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

message 3: by Candydiva2001 (new)

Candydiva2001 | 2 comments thanks so much, Juels!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2565 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Faerie Fated Forever (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mary Anne Graham (other topics)