Play Book Tag discussion

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)
August 2018: Espionage > I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hebah (quietdissident) | 675 comments As apprehensive about this theme as I was, I'm glad I had a nudge to finally pick this one up years after a fabulous teen librarian coworker recommended it. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You was a fun romp. Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 2: by Karin (last edited Aug 22, 2018 05:21PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Karin | 7460 comments Yes, this is quite a fun series. My daughters and I enjoyed the ones we read.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Ann (auntie-nanuuq) | 753 comments I read this one..... There were two.... I liked the first one better than the 2nd one

of course I can not remember which was which

message 4: by Joi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3834 comments About 25% into this as my Espionage and Decathlon book.

Totally agree. I have to remind myself to not take this book seriously, and leave it at face value lol.

Karin | 7460 comments Kimberly wrote: "I read this one..... There were two.... I liked the first one better than the 2nd one

of course I can not remember which was which"

Actually, later there were more and the ones we read varied in how good they were (up and down and up, etc) but I don't have a clear memory of that--this is when one of my daughters was reading them and I read them around the same time.