What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Celine
This topic is about Celine
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery with an older female protagonist and a girl with a photographer for a father [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annette (new)

Annette | 4 comments I haven't actually read this book yet, but I remember wanting to read a book about an older, possibly middle-aged woman helping a preteen girl look for her photographer father who had gone missing.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Do you know the book exists? If you're not sure, we should move this to "Suggest books for me" which is the folder where you get suggestions for any possible book that fits those parameters, and the thread never gets 'Solved' because there is no single solution.

message 3: by Annette (new)

Annette | 4 comments I remember looking it up and seeing it before, so I’m fairly certain it exists. If it would be better to move it, then I would appreciate it. Thanks for your reply!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
No, if you know it exists it's fine for it to be in Unsolved. Where and when did you look it up and see it? How did you hear about it?

message 5: by Annette (new)

Annette | 4 comments I heard about it from a friend, and I believe I looked it up sometime in March, so fairly recently. I think the title was a single word, possibly a name, and it started with either C or M.

message 6: by Annette (new)

Annette | 4 comments Alright, I found it after a bit of digging. It’s called Celine by Peter Heller. It seems like I got a few details wrong, but thank you for your help!

message 7: by Bargle (new)

Bargle | 1396 comments Link for the book Celine by Peter Heller.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Celine (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Peter Heller (other topics)