You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Challenges: Year Long Main 2021 > Lehew's - Who is the Zodiac Challenge?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lehew (closet_reader) 1. Badge 1, Book 1
2. Task – Sagittarius - Hawkeye
3. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer
4. Published Febuary 27, 2018 and never previously published.

Sadly Michelle McNamara died before the Golden State Killer was caught. However, after reading this story it is easy to understand that she played a major role in finding this monster. Wonderful true crime story, and an even better real life ending!

message 2: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 51926 comments You have it figured out, Amanda. :) Don't forget to pop over to the Wall of Fame Name thread and get set up with a WoF name.

I have this book sitting on my bedside table. I'm not sure when I will get to it, but I keep looking at it, thinking I should read it sooner or later.

message 3: by Sandra, Moderator (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9807 comments Good job, Amanda!
I had that book at home a couple of month ago but had to return it to the library unread, unfortunately. I hope to get to it again at some point.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lehew (closet_reader) I hope you two get to read it as well. It was very disturbing, but I am a true crime junkie so I tore through the book.

She didn't go into horrifying details of the crimes, but enough to make you want to lock your doors.