Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > CP (maybe more than one?) needed for 81k YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 1 comments So I'm looking for a critique partner (or even multiple critique partners)! While I'm offering an 81k YA Fantasy manuscript, I'm open to all sorts of YA or NA including high fantasy (and just fantasy in general), science fiction, mystery/suspense, and thrillers. I'm not interested in contemporary YA or NA right now or anything that has graphic horror.

Gyana Ellows has many regrets and fears the world might not understand her past. Some will see her as a hero, some as a villain. She only wants to be remembered as a human being.

Gyana writes Journal One to describe the start of her journey in hopes that others may have a deeper understanding of who she is and what she wanted to accomplish. Journal One details the beginnings of Gyana's rise to power, her need to stretch the boundaries of magic itself, and the people she met along the way. When a new civilization is discovered and her father goes missing, a stranger turns to Gyana for help, but she knows she can't do it alone.

Aeronwen Concordia is confident when Gyana is uncertain, graceful when Gyana stumbles, and friendly when Gyana is distant. Friends since early childhood, she seems like the perfect partner for the job.

Iona recently moved to Lagei and is pulled into something far bigger than she ever anticipated while trying to look after two natives who recently came into her care. While she isn't the partner they planned on, she's the one meant to be with them.

Stuck in an unfamiliar place alone, Gyana, Iona, and Aeronwen must work together if they want to help the people who've called on them and make it home.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose | 22 comments I have a fantasy romance at 116K that I am looking to swap. If you are interested PM me and we can trade first chapters to see if we are a good fit.