Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

The Cherry Cola Book Club (A Cherry Cola Book Club #1)
This topic is about The Cherry Cola Book Club
Cherry Cola Book Club Read-along > Who's joining in? Here's the reading schedule!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Aug 27, 2018 12:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments If you would like to read the Cherry Cola Book Club series by Ashton Lee then sound-off here. If you've read any of them previously please chime in on the discussion threads.

Scroll down a bit to find the reading schedule.

Books In Every Room | 18 comments Count me in!

Melinda | 45 comments I’d love to join in but will take at least 4-6 weeks to get the book. I’ll order 1&2 so I can catch up and then read the second one with you.

Cozy_GiGi (hyrulegigi) | 1 comments I’m in!

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Melinda wrote: "I’d love to join in but will take at least 4-6 weeks to get the book. I’ll order 1&2 so I can catch up and then read the second one with you."

No problem Melinda! I'm excited that you'll be joining in.

Susan | 8 comments I am also in

message 7: by Jan (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jan | 3 comments I will if my library has it. I know I read it years ago, but I think that was before we moved here so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find a copy.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine  Pinkett | 23 comments Checking to see if my kindle can download it x

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine  Pinkett | 23 comments Elizabeth. Is cherry cola book club book 1 in this series? Is it this one we reading?

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Yes Catherine. This first book is called The Cherry Cola Book Club.
Here is a list of the books in order and the month we'll be reading them.

September 2018: The Cherry Cola Book Club
October 2018: The Reading Circle
November 2018: The Wedding Circle
December 2018: A Cherry Cola Christmas
January 2019: Queen of the Cookbooks
February 2019: Book Club Babies

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Would any of you be interested in me doing a live show at the end of each month so we can chat about the books in these read-alongs?
If so, are there any particular days of the week or time of day that is particularly good or bad?
For me it would be better to do it during the daytime hours when kids are at school and husband is at work.

Jennifer | 9 comments I’m in. Looking for the book. If nothing else, I will get the ebook.

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments The first one is on audio. It's available on Hoopla and Audible. I haven't been able to find the rest of the series on audio though.

Books In Every Room | 18 comments I found all of them EXCEPT the first one on audio at Scribd.

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Interesting! Maybe I will do their free trial if I get behind and need the audio for more of them.
Also, I was wrong. Hoopla only has the first one, but Audible has all of them.

Jennifer | 9 comments I found them at BAM online. Should be here no later than next week so I am good to go. Thanks for the list Elizabeth. That was helpful! I went ahead and ordered the first 4 since I was having trouble finding them close to me.

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments That is great Jennifer! I hope we enjoy them.

Susan | 8 comments Love that it has recipes in the back of the book.

Melinda | 45 comments A lovely friend had the first book and gave it to me so I can start with the group. Wooooo

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Melinda wrote: "A lovely friend had the first book and gave it to me so I can start with the group. Wooooo"

Yay Melinda! That is awesome!

message 21: by Elizabeth (last edited Aug 31, 2018 03:29PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Hey everyone, I just posted a little video that is exclusively about the #CherryColaReadalong. I would love for you guys to retweet about it or post about it on whatever social media that you use. Be sure to use the hashtag above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6JY...

In the video description there are some possible days and times for a live show. Let me know if you're interested.

I also just took a photo for Instagram that I'm about to post.

message 22: by Karin (new)

Karin Carnine | 1 comments I'm in. I got the book from my library this week and can't wait to start reading it.

message 23: by Chrystelle (new)

Chrystelle Kinsella | 1 comments I'm in! I downloaded the first book from Hoopla. Now all I have to do is pour myself a Cherry Cola, and read! Thanks Elizabeth for a fun challenge for the group!

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lavelle | 3 comments I've found a second hand copy on line of the first book so I'm all set xx

message 25: by Donna (last edited Sep 19, 2018 08:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Donna | 88 comments My library has all the books in this series except for this first one that we are discussing for September. Luckily, I found The Cherry Cola Book Club at my neighborhood used book store. So, I am in!

Jennifer White (jwhitern) | 4 comments Just ordered this from Bookoutlet and I will be joining in once it arrives!

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Donna wrote: "My library has all the books in this series except for this first one that we are discussing for September. Luckily, I found The Cherry Cola Book Circle at my neighborhood used book store. I just f..."

Wow Donna, you have already flown through the book!! Those are some really good discussion points. I know that several may have similar thoughts. Lets start chatting about this over on the other thread so that no one gets spoiled before they have read anything.

message 28: by Kate (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kate Picking up the book Saturday from my library. Im excited.

message 29: by Arnetha (new) - added it

Arnetha Villery (netha) | 1 comments I’m in 😀

Jeanette (amomwithabook) | 3 comments I just got my copy from overdrive to listen to. I think this is the first actual read along I've done. :)