Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Niran and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments here we are!

Niran's idea:
Does anyone want to do a detailed doubles fxm roleplay? High school bad boy x good girl and their best friends or something? I’ve been in the mood for high school rom coms and coming of age stuff :)

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Wohoo! So, can I play the good girl and then I’ll be the boy best friend or he could be bad boys brother!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Sure! I'm not very good at the good girls. Seeing as most of the time my good girls come across as snarky and sarcastic. So I have no problem with that. :) I can play her best friend and the bad boy then.

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments We love snarky and sarcastic best friends xP
I’ll start making my character profiles but they’re not going to be majorly detailed ones as I like to reveal things in the role play :)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Well that's good! lol
Ah okay, I was going to ask you about that, so thanks in advance. I don't do really detailed either seeing as I like to reveal things too. I'll get mine up after you do.

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Good Girl

name: Lila Chen
appearance:
https://goo.gl/images/MXMnqL

https://goo.gl/images/zEZt1r

https://goo.gl/images/MRYtnq

https://goo.gl/images/R6qWxj

personality:
Lila has always been the good girl, always the studious type, always the responsible one, always the one overthinking things. Some might even say she’s a little uptight and shy, she’s someone who sticks to what she knows and sticks to herself. She’s a teenager that stays home on a weekend reading or watching movies rather than going out. She’s a person who cares too much and thinks a lot. But deep down, she wishes she could just be a teenager with adventure, love and friendship.

brief history:
Lila’s life has pretty much been the same since she was born; her parents expecting a lot from her since she was the first born. She was placed in multiple after school programmes and musical lessons, and some could say she’s basically a genius. She has two younger siblings, both girls and both too smart for their own good; Lisa, 13, way too confident and way too much of a know it all, wise beyond her years. Lola, 6, who’s just an adorable ball of cuteness, smiles and questions.

other:
They have a dog named Gandalf
https://goo.gl/images/uzrgmW

message 7: by Niran (last edited Aug 21, 2018 02:38PM) (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Bestfriend

name: James Cohen

appearance:
https://goo.gl/images/VCigBS

https://goo.gl/images/o3RPhW

https://goo.gl/images/XnMLxZ

https://goo.gl/images/WqEh3N

personality:
James is a bad boy simply by association, he doesn’t mean to be a bad boy, he just does as he pleases because life is too damn short and he wants to live every minute of it how he wants. However, unlike his brother, he does have his moments of being the responsible and mature one, someones got to think for both of them. James is a free spirited, smart, deep thinking and generally happy person.

brief history:
James and his brother are twins, but just not twins that look the same. They were always compared, because for some reason people think twins will just be a carbon copy of each other, so they tried hard to be distinct from one another.
((To be honest I don’t know what else to add, so please feel free to write whatever you like))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Wow you did a really good job!

Name: Alex
Appearance: https://favim.com/image/1301637/

Brief history: Alex didn't grow up in the best of terms. His dad was shot and killed in a drive by when he was 6, with him standing next to his dad. His home life is okay, at least he had two brothers alive and healthy and a mother that loves them all. Seeing as he's the oldest it's his rebosibitly to watch out and take care of his bothers along with his mom. To help protect them, when he turned 15 he joined the local gang. It's not ideal and he hates some of the jobs he has to do within it but at least he has friends within it and they in turn help him keep his family safe. Despite the fact that he's in the gang he does like school and learning even if it doesn't always show. His brothers are 13 (Lucas) and 15 ( Jason) His mom while loving to them he believes partly blames herself for the death of his dad even though it wasn't her fault, but has recovered since it's happened.

Other: Alex has a tattoo on his upper left arm
https://www.google.com/search?q=pictu...

Best friend \ sister

Name: Katie
Appearance: http://www.city-data.com/forum/world/...

Brief history:

Leah has been Lila's best friend ever since either of them can remember. Katie has always been a good girl right there along with Lila, although isn't afraid to speak her mind on something she believes in or just to make a point some times. Seeing as she doesn't feel pressured to always be the 'good girl'. She gets her home work in on time and never misses classes or skips. The only time she really misses is if she's sick. Katie doesn't have any other siblings so when she goes over to Lila's house she's always in the mood to hang out with whoever may be available to do so. Because she looks at them as her second family. Yes even the dog. Someday she hopes to go to collage to get a degree.

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Nice :D working on the girl?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Thanks :D Going to get started on her right now. Should be done in a little bit with her.

No worries it works for me.

message 12: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Cool :D i'll start it off

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments It was a brand new week and a fresh Monday, the sun was just trickling in as everything woke up. Lila had woken up with a struggle today, she couldn’t lie about that, but she eventually made it to school. She walked, but only because she only lived a few blocks away from school, and the walks helped prepare her for the day and clear her head.
Lila took a seat on a nearby bench, pulling out a book. She always had her nose stuck in a book, because it was a sense of escapism. She read anything and everything, exploring different worlds, going on adventures and discovering love. It was beautiful.
If only reality could be that way.
Lila was waiting on her best friend, she was way too intimidated by the popular crew, who was right next to her locker, to go in to school by herself. So she waited for her knight in shinning armour, who happened to be her tough and outspoken bestie.

“God, you’re motorbike makes so much damn noise, James”.
James looked over at his brother, giving a smirk while getting off his motorcycle,” That’s how I like it. You know I’ve got to have some attention”.
James’ brother, Kellan, couldn’t help but laugh and shake his head and his brother, getting out of his car and leaning against it.
“Where’s Alex?”.
“Probably late, as always, waiting to make his entrance or some shit”, James replied, this time shaking his head and grinning in a mischievous way. Both James and Kellan stood beside their vehicles, awaiting Alex and chit chatting amongst themselves.
“So, you hook up with Rebecca at the party last week?”, Marcus stated, raising his eyebrows and playfully kicking his brother foot.
“Please, she’s not my type”, James replied, making a face and looking away. He was a known as a bad boy in school, getting in trouble all the time and doing random stuff. But even he had standards.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie had over slept but had manged to woolf down a small breakfast before high tailing it to school. Hoping that she wouldn't be too late. While she lived close to where Lila did she had an extra two blocks to go. Taking the short cut she'd discovered one day and reaching the school lot within 30 minutes. Giving a sigh of relief when she saw everyone still mulling about outside. Then saw her bestie on 'her bench' she'd dumped it Lila's bench seeing as it seemed that it was the one she tended to sit on every morning waiting for her. Going over an tapping her on her shoulder as she sat down next to her. "What great adventure you off to this morning?" She asked seeing as she did read from time to time. Mostly books borrowed from Lila. So she knew what kind of books she read and how lost into it she could become given enough time.

Alex hadn't woken up late but he had, to drag his ass out of bed. It was either that or he could hear his mom threatening to give his brother - one of them at least- to go dump the pitcher of water over him to get him up. It had been enough to get him out of bed, dressed and down stairs for breakfast. Before finally getting on his motorcycle and heading for school. Pulling up a few minutes later, next to James and his brother's vehicles. Dismounting it an leaning against it. "So, what's the word of topic this morning?"

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Lila, unknowingly, was smiling as she consumed the words that she read, she was completely involved in it and jumped slightly when her best friend tapped her shoulder and made herself known.
“Oh god”, Lila sighed in relief.
She looked over at Katie, giving her a wide smile,” Piracy! Ships, tropic land and the ocean”. She gave Katie a brief description, not something too short or too long, because Katie might want to read it and Lila didn’t want to spoil anything. Lila got up, putting her book in her side bag and looking back at Katie, grabbing her hand,”Once I’m done with the book I’ll make sure to give it to you...I think you’d really like it”.
Lila, who was a big goof ball when Katie was around, starting doing a pirate accent and hobbling around as if she had a peg leg.
“The book matey, that’s the treasure lass”, her face shifted into something, one eye squinted and the other side, her gums sucked in as if she had no teeth.

James and Kellan both looked over, seeing Alex nonchalantly make his way into the conversation.
“Talking about James not hooking up with Rebecca Iverson at the party last week”, Kellan stated casually, shrugging his shoulders.
“Apparently James has a type, or some sort of standard”, Kellan gave a dramatic and fake shocked gasp, some sarcasm behind it all.
“You hook up with her then, Kellan”, James shrugged. He turned over to Alex, looking at him briefly, with his eyebrows raised in a questioning, wicked way and then continuing,” Where did you end up disappearing to at the party, huh?”.
James and Kellan and a few others played beer pong, but Alex shortly disappeared, but part of James knew that was also just part of his character, a part of him.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie cracked up laughing at her impersonation of a pirate. Starting to play along. "RRR! Thy book is made of gooold!" She said as if drawing a fake sword from her belt and holding it up in the air. She didn't always read books from her friend but this one sounded good. Although then again mostly anything in the fantasy department sounded good. "Rrrrr matey! Let us gather our loot and get to class. " Glad to see that Lila seemed in good spirits this morning. So hopefully the day would go rather well.

Alex faked a look of horror at the fact that his friend had a type. Even though it was nothing really new. They each had their own standers. Even him. Well. When he bothered to remember that he had some that was considering everything. Giving James a look as he lifted his eyebrows a few times. "Wouldn't you like to know." He'd hooked up with one of the girls from school. Nothing too heavy but then again, they didn't need to know that. Then after a long hot make out session he'd taken off to get outside for a bit, get a bit of fresh air before going back in to rejoin the game.

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Lila and Katie just clicked so well, they played on each other’s impersonations and just clicked. She had ends up laughing hysterically at her best friends pirate impression too. They were making their way up to the schools entrance, and making their way to their lockers, walking past the popular guys. It was typical that every school had a popular crowd; the boys who were either too bad or an extreme jock and the girls who the guys wanted to screw or the cheerleaders. It was just inevitable, and annoying.
“Isn’t it just so annoying how we have this stupid popularity hierarchy in our school?”, Lila huffed, opening her locker aggressively.
Her normal teenager side wanted to experience popularity, but then her good girl shy side was also glad that no one really paid any attention to them.

James gave a smirk and shoved Alex’s shoulder playfully, making his way up to the school entrance and towards his locker. He didn’t care much for school, but he was already in trouble with his mom for being an unbothered, unmotivated student. The principle had called his house to warn his mother of her sons behaviour and she had had a long and loud discussion with him.
“Ladies”, James smirked, greeting the popular girls that stood near his locker and walking past them, opening up his locker. He was over hearing a conversation between two girls who had never seen in this school; were they new? Oh well, didn’t bother him much.
“Gotta be a good boy now huh, James”, his twin teased, giving him a laugh,” Otherwise moms going to send you to military school”.
“Shut up, Kellan”, James commented, rolling his eyes.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie had to agree it was so stereo typical that they had to deal with the popular kids. Rather the bad boys, jocks, cheerleaders or girls that guys just wanted to screw... it was sad some days really. Shaking her head as she leaned against the locker that was next to Lila's as she got her things. "It is, but it evens everything out... some. No matter how annoying it may be seeing as, no matter how much we wished for it everyone can't like everyone. I think it's against some kind of unmade rule or something that mother nature came up with." Yeah, while Katie might be the sassier of the two of them, she also believed in mother nature and a few other things that others might consider odd. But whatever. They could just deal. "So, what you doing after school today?" She asked straightening up.

_____

Alex gave a good humored laugh as James pushed his shoulder in a tease before they headed for the doors an their lockers. Which where right next to each other almost. Giving some of the girls a charming smile as he passed by them on the way. Shaking his head as he heard about their mom giving them problems about school. It was no secret that they'd all gotten a call home more then once in the school years. But from the sounds of it their mom had; had it with James. Giving a whistle. "Sounds rough, she give you the crack down after you got home last week?" He asked as he dragged what little he needed out. Looking around as he closed his locker seeing two girls. Maybe they were new or maybe they'd just never paid them that much mind before. Going back to focusing on his friend.

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments “I suppose so”, Lila sighed.
She didn’t find the whole Mother Nature thing that Katie believed in odd, part of her felt like nature was power in itself.
Lila looked around briefly. But regretted it instantly; she had made eye contact with one of the bad boys of the school. His name began with an A but she didn’t quite know what his name was. It didn’t matter, because she immediately looked away, looking back at Katie and gulping.
“I was supposed to be going to my piano lessons, but my teachers not in today. So...nothing”, she smiled widely, for once she didn’t have anything to do after school and she felt great about it! She felt like she could be a teenager for a bit, not so busy with other things that her parents thought was good for her.

“Oh, she definitely gave me a lecture...me more than Kellan though”, James replied, grabbing a few books and looking over at Kellan who had a smug look on his face. James couldn’t help but laugh and push him slightly.
“I’m out, got a little meeting with some girls”, Kellan smirked, looking over at the cheerleaders at the other end and then walking towards them, they instantly greeted him.
“He’s younger than me by 7 minutes and he’s more popular than me with girls”, James sighed, acting as if he was hurt and joking around as he looked back at Alex.
“What’re we doing after school man?”, he asked Alex, raising his eyebrows.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie hadn't missed the slight gulp in her friends throat as she turned back. Glancing over seeing that the bad boys of the school where over at their own lockers. Wondering if she'd made eye contact with one of them. Giving a faint smile to try an lessen her friends worry. "Cool! You're hardly ever free anymore, we have to celebrate! What you wanna do? We could go shopping, grab some ice cream or coffee someplace.. lounge around the house and watch movies for hours on end..." She was just throwing out ideas but they all sounded good to her. Seeing as on the weekends Lila was mostly free but never during the week so this was rare that her teacher had called it off. So they had to do something!

--------------------

Alex hadn't missed the eye contact with one of the girls across the hall from them. Giving a little secret smile. Rather she was still looking when he flashed it or not he hadn't noticed. Shaking his head at Kellan going off to flirt with the girls on the squad. "Life's tough, gotta flirt with who you can I guess. No idea. I would say go egg someone's house but it's not Halloween. Could always go track down some girls to hang with though, that's always fun but it'll have to be a bit later, seeing as I gotta do something right after." He had to go pound some money out of one of the guys that owed the boss some top dollars for the drugs he'd bought. He never did the drug deals. Heck didn't even do drugs himself. But that didn't mean that he didn't get assigned to go get the money from guys either.

message 21: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments “Let’s go out...the mall!”, Lila exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. She was always either at home or at school or some after school activity, she wanted to be out and not worry or think about anything like that.
Suddenly the bell for class rang.
“I’ve got English, I’ll see you after”, Lila smiled, hugging her friend quickly with all her books and what not in her hands and dashing to class, her eyes looking at the bad boy she had made eye contact with briefly. She had turned another corner too fast and bumped into someone, her things falling to the ground and along with her stuff she had fallen too. She was a small person.
“Well excuse you”, she said, completely talking to herself and grabbing her stuff with a huff and annoyance to her.

Hmm, where would girls be located?
“Girls equals malls, so the mall it is”, James grinned. Most girls aka the cheerleaders and popular girls, were always at the mall; getting Starbucks or shopping around, doing what they usually do.
James looked over, seeing one of the two girls go and one girl standing at her locker looking after her friend as she left. He didn’t know why he was looking, it was just something that caught his attention.
Then the bell rang.
“Ugh, class...I got chemistry. What you got?”, James asked. Chemistry was the worst, it was so dull and boring and something he didn’t get or care for. Usually he would have just not gone, but he had to be in the good books for a while otherwise his mom would end up sending him away or something.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie had laughed as she got a hug through all the things Lila was holding. Shuffling around them to return said hug. Then headed to her own class. Chemistry. She didn't dislike it but it also didn't make her top 5 classes either. Walking in, with what she'd need an taking one of the only seats left. There was only one more. And sadly it was next to her. How ironic was that? Shaking her head. She just hoped that whoever was late wasn't someone she would be annoyed with.

Alex would be sure to make it fast. Then he could meet up with James an his brother at the mall. "Sounds good, I'll meet ya guys there, afterwords. English." he answered hearing the bell ring which meant they had to get going. "Guess I'll see ya in a bit." He said seeing as it was the opposite way of where James had to go. He didn't really care for the topic. But it was something to pass the time. Even if he'd rather not go at all but he needed to if he wanted to pass.

message 23: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James basically had to run towards his class room, seeing as he was somewhat, kind of late. But not too much. He hoped the teacher wasn’t there just yet, and to his luck she wasn’t. However, all the seats were taken except one, so he made his way, looking briefly at the girl beside him and then sitting down. He usually preferred to sit in the back, but he guessed he wasn’t so lucky today.
“Is this seat taken?”, he asked, looking over at the girl who he was next to. She looked familiar...ah, she was the girl who’s conversation he had over heard for a second. He gave a little smile, trying to look friendly and approachable.

Lila didn’t pay much attention to other around her after she had gathered her stuff, because time was not her friend today. She made her way to English and sat wherever, not caring about who was beside her or in what row she sat. She just placed all her stuff on the table, huffing out a breath. Her pen dropped and she leaned down to get it, smacking it on the table in a frustrated way.
“Can’t things just go my way?”, she mumbled under her breath, puffing part of her hair away from her face. Thankfully, the teacher wasn’t there just yet and the class was all talking amongst everyone else.
Lila just had to gather and calm herself.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie knew the guys face but just couldn't place a name to match with it. Even if he did have a rep for being one of the known bad boys she did know that much. Even if he was trying his hardest to look friendly and approachable. She couldn't say how good of a job he was doing. "No. Got here a little late, an only these where available." She informed him. Then thought it rude to not give her name even if they would only be sitting together an hopefully there wouldn't be a lab project today. But with any luck their would be. "I'm Katie by the way."

Alex walked in late. Luckily there was no teacher within sight yet. Hearing the chit chat and everything that everyone was talking about as he passed by. Taking his usual seat in the back row. Next to the girl he'd seen earlier. Seeing that she was a bit frustrated or so it looked like. Slumping back in his chair. "If I may.... it looks as if your planning on squeezing the life out of that pen before the day even begins. Not sure what the pen did to deserve that." He commented seeing how tightly she was grasping the pen. It was lucky it hadn't snapped in two.

message 25: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments “Ahh I see”, James nodded, looking at her and then letting his eye wander around the class. He looked back at her immediately as she introduced herself, which he thought was a nice gesture. She was cute too.
“I’m James, nice to meet you Katie”, he smiled, winking. “Are you new or something? I’ve never seen you around here before”, he wandered, leaning in and placing his head on his hand while he raised an eyebrow. He sounded cocky, but he didn’t intend to be, sometimes it just came off like that.
Maybe he was just so self absorbed that he had never seen this girl around school before, maybe he was so stuck in his own world and bubble that he didn’t bother to pay attention to things around him.

Lila suddenly turned to look beside her; the guy from the hallway was talking to her, the mysterious guy who’s name began with A or something.
She raised her eyebrows at him, looked at the pen and then looked back at him, giving a nervous little laugh.
“I...um...It’s just been a pretty messy morning. You know people bumping into you, dropping your things and then not apologising or helping you...yeah, that was fun”, she replied sarcastically.
She shoved her bag bellow her desk, forcing a smile and sitting in her seat,” But don’t worry, the pen gets to live because I don’t think I brought another”.
God stop talking! She thought to herself.
Why was she talking so much? It’s like her brain wasn’t thinking and her mouth was uncontrollable.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments At least he was polite enough to do the same in return and not just brush it off as a 'what ever' type thing. Giving a faint smile in amusement at the thought that he actually thought she was new. Had to make her wonder how obvious this guy was. Or maybe he just didn't pay that much attention to others he didn't know. "No, not new at all here, sorry to disappoint. Though I do know how to hide out pretty well." As in plain sight. It was sad to say. But most people just over looked her most times. Seeing as she was more then happy to be with Lila. Even if she had branched off some, and made a few more friends but even they weren't that well known. But she couldn't complain to much seeing as she didn't much care for being the center of attention.

Alex gave a little smirk at her motor mouth. She was cute, not his normal type but he had to admit even he thought she was cute. Giving a short chuckle. "Ah. Must be rough. Just going on 9 an already sounds like you've had a days worth of issues hit you. Oh? Well I'm sure someone would loan you one if you suddenly did decide that you wanted to let the pen snap. So to speak..." Starting to tap his own pen against his finger as he waved it back an forth. "Anyways. You new here? "

message 27: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James was finding it easy to talk to Katie, for some reason he felt no pressure or uneasiness, he didn’t feel like he had to hype himself up or act up.
“Well I did notice you before with your friend in the hallway, and I just kept thinking; why haven’t I seen you before?”, he asked aloud, letting her know. He gave a small nod,” Ah I see, you hide in plain sight, I guess you’re not one of those girls that likes the attention or something huh?”.
Which came as a surprise to him, because all the girls he had spoken to or hooked up with were all about the attention. It was like power to the girls he had spoken to, though it wasn’t really speaking that they were doing.
“I like that...that you’re just kind of chill and low key”, he nodded, giving her an impressive look and smiling, leaning back on his chair.

Lila just gulped and gave a smile, nodding him and saying,” It’s fine, I can control myself”, referencing the pen and her frustration, she would get over it soon enough.
New? Was she that invisible?
She just looked at him for a moment, a confused look about her, but she immediately shook that off and shook her head,” Nope. Not new. Just invisible”. She turned away and looked at her book, throwing her dark, long hair over her shoulder and then looking back at him.
“And you are?”, she asked, raising her eyebrows, giving him a look. Something that wasn’t usually like her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie was surprised that she didn't find him to be annoying or anything which was a good thing. Seeing as most of the guys, around here she could only stand for a limited number of minutes. But he wasn't boasting himself up or even trying to get in her pants. Returning the smile seeing as it was charming. "You could say that, I guess. Yeah, I'm not one to want to be the center of attention that's for sure. How about you? You one to be in the middle of everything?" She asked seeing as she had come clean about what she was about. Seeing as she had a feeling that he could figure out on his own that she was no push over even if she did like to keep it low key.

Huh. Might not be new but she was clearly a good girl for sure. Seeing as the whole thing screamed it at him. Watching her for a minute more before turning to look around the room, when she started talking again. Turning back. Having to give a slight laugh. She might be a good girl but clearly when she was having a bad day she got a little sass about her. Or maybe it was just him pretending to hear that. "Alex. resident bad boy. But I have a feeling you already knew that. And you are??" He asked.

message 29: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James actually didn’t mind this girl, Katie was definitely cool.
He sighed, giving her a little smile,” I don’t need attention, but somehow I get it. I just do what I want whenever I want to, I don’t like rules and I like to do wild things...I’m adventurous”, he smirked, giving a small shrug. Not following rules definitely cost him a lot, he was getting in trouble all the time. But he wasn’t doing anything immoral or unjust or bad, he was just being a teenager; what was wrong with that?
“You look like you follow rules, you look like a typical good girl”, he commented, raising his eyebrows at her.

“Resident bad boy?”, Lila said, cringing and shaking her head,” That was corny, mr resident bad boy Alex”.
She looked at him and shook her head, of course he was going to be corny, he thought the world was at his feet.
“I’m Lila”, she said simply,” No resident anything”
She didn’t know why she was being so sassy today, maybe it was just a bad morning and she just wasn’t okay with being happy or shy.
She held some of her hair in her hand and started braiding it, it kind of relaxed her when she did this. She undid her hair and started again, just going slowly and feeling her hair.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie smiled seeing as while she was she didn't think it was that obvious. But guess it was. Looking over him. "Adventurous huh, and what kind of adventurers do you go on? Yeah, not much of a rule breaker but I will have you know I'm no push over either." She told him so that he didn't get any wise ideas. Wondering if he was one of the known guys around here that caused trouble or not.

Alex went to say something else along the lines of maybe 'no resident anything?" Or something else sassy like that. When the teacher walked in. Seeing as it was clear that she was a typical good girl. " Nice to meet you Lila...." He said anyways seeing as no one seemed to be stopping their own talking.

message 31: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James put his hands up in a surrender motion, joking about and saying,” You look like you don’t take any shit too”.
He gave a smile, shrugging and continuing,” Lots of adventures, just normal teenage stuff; getting in to mischief and what not”. To him it was normal, getting into mischievous trouble, sneaking around and breaking rules. But to Katie it might be something completely different, something that she would never do. He found it interesting how different people could be.
“Don’t you ever want to go on adventures? Stay out all night and watch the sun rise at a beach or something? Go to parties?”, he asked, curiously looking at her.
Then all of a sudden the teacher came in, gathering the classes attention, and with a disappointed sigh, James turned to face the teacher.

Lila partially thanked the lord that the teacher had finally entered the class room, she was unsure about this boy and unsure if she even wanted to continue the conversation with him. She just wanted to get back into her little bubble.
“Sorry I’m late, teachers meeting went on for a bit”, the teacher stated, putting her stuff down and starting the class.
Lila looked straight ahead at the teacher, paying attention and writing notes down.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments It was for sure that she had thought of that before. But she had never actually done it. Plus she knew that Lila would never go for it. Giving a little short laugh at the fact that he thought she wouldn't take none. Giving a sigh as the teacher came in seeing as she wouldn't of minded talking to him a bit longer. It was always a good reminder when you heard how different others where from the people you hung around the most and from who you where. So that you could be reminded that not everyone was the same.

Alex wasn't sure on what she thought of him but either way it was fine. Turning to pay as much as attention as he could in class. Not even taking notes seeing as he had a good memory so he'd recall most of it and what he didn't... well that he could look up if it came right down to it.

message 33: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James hated this class, it was the worst.
He didn’t pay much attention because he never got anything! He looked aside briefly to Katie to see how focused she was, taking notes down and having a concentrated look on her face. He wouldn’t have minded talking to her more to completely honest.
“Alright everyone, I have an announcement; this class will be contributing to the science fair so you’ll be in pairs and working on a project within that pair. Your pairs are who you’re sitting beside now”, the teacher announced, as if in an excited way.
Science project? Really!?
He looked back over at Katie, giving her a little smile,” Good thing you’re a genius, partner”, he whispered quickly.

“Lila, will you start off?”.
The teacher had raised his eyebrows and given Lila a little smile, asking her to start off the poem they were working on. She had no other choice but to nod as they whole class stared at her. She gulped down and looked down, saying;
“Don’t talk to me of love, I’ve had an earful,
And I get tearful when I’ve downed a drink or two.
I’m one of your talking wounded, I’m a hostage, I’m maroonded.
But I’m in Paris with you”.
This was actually one of her favourite poems, so she read it as if she was reading it to herself; softly pronouncing every word. She looked back at the class room to see everyone looking at her as if she had swallowed a fish.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie had been focused, while it wasn't her top in favorite classes she at least liked it somewhat. Hearing that they where going to have a Science project then she could get behind that. Giving a little smile to James. She was not about to do all the work. She just hoped he knew that. "Yeah..." Raising her hand up to ask a question she was wondering about. Asking it when Ms. Larson called on her. "Do we get to pick what we do the project on?" Seeing as some teachers didn't let you pick and instead gave you what they wanted you to do so it was always a good thing to ask.

Alex wasn't one for poem's. Never his cup of tea. He found most of them too mushy or else they put him to sleep while trying to get through them. But when he'd heard Lila open her mouth an started to read it, it was like something lifted. Either it was the way she delivered it or... something. Something he couldn't put his finger on. Seeing as the way she delivered it.... was just beautiful. An trust him. He was not one to throw around that word. Hot, sure. He tossed that around almost weekly. But never beautiful. But that was the only word he could actually think of how to describe it. Plus clearly the rest of the class did as well. Considering they were all staring at her as well.

message 35: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James felt his face furrow, his eyebrows coming together and his lips pouting; she didn’t seem that happy that they were working together. But oh well, they were in this now.
“You can do it on whatever you want, of course scientific”, the teacher replied, smiling,” Start brainstorming any ideas with your partners”. James scooted over, looking at Katie and saying,” Got any ideas?”. He was glad it didn’t have to be specifically chemistry, science he could do and have fun, but chemistry in itself was tricky.

Lila looked around at the class, then looked over at Alex, seeing him stare at her too. She immediately started blushing and looked away, down into her poetry book.
“Thank you, Lila”, the teacher said, nodding his head. He continued,” Turn to your partners and analyse that stanza, I’ll give you ten minutes, and we can go back to sharing ideas and continue the poem”.
It just so happened that Lila’s partner was Alex.
“Well...what do you think of the poem so far?”, she asked him, raising her eyebrows slightly and anticipating his reply.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie hadn't meant to come across as if she wouldn't enjoy working with him seeing as she was looking forward to it. It was just that when she was focused on something it tended to suck her in until she was just going on auto pilot. Smiling as she turned back so that they could start brain storming ideas. Seeing as with him as her partner she was willing to bet they'd come up with some uiquie ideas. "We could something based off of the plant life around the school, and around the neighbor hood. Or we could....." She paused to think.

Alex took a moment to actually consider it where as normally he wouldn't. "It's deep. In a good way, seeing as whoever did it seemed to want to convey that they feel betrayed in some sense. Clearly by a lover." He told her thinking on the words of the poem. But it did on some level speak to him which was different.

message 37: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James let her do most of the talking, she was the smart one after all. He wasn’t dumb, but this subject just didn’t peak his interest, he just really didn’t care.
“No, no that sounds great!”, he encouraged, smiling. He thought for a moment and said,” How would we show that? Plant life around the school and neighbourhood...we could grow a few plants, but I feel like that could be kind of basic”, he shrugged. He felt like anyone could grow a plant, they needed something different.

Lila smiled, seeing that he was interpreting things. For some reason, she felt like he didn’t really take interest in this stuff.
“You’re right”, she said, nodding and looking at him,” I feel like he’s gone back to the place that was there’s, I feel like Paris is where they met and he’s gone back to retrace their steps in a remorseful or hateful way. He wants to get over this person, but part of him can’t”.
She looked away briefly and then looked back,” Ever been in love or had your heart broken? Though I’m sure you’ve broken a lot of hearts, Alex”.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie stopped to think. Growing plates was what kids in middle and elementary did to show. So they'd need something different then that even if growing something might help a little. "Well.... we could grow one thing. Might help some and then we can describe how it grows over time. As for the rest of it.... how well are you with drawing?" She asked. She had an idea but she sucked at drawing. So if he couldn't they'd have to come up with something else to do for that. Seeing as her current idea was if they could draw the different plants around the neighborhood then they could point out key elements on facts about each one from things they found online about that plant.

Yeah that right there was what he was trying to get at. Although to him it sounded more like regret then in a hateful way. Maybe the guy couldn't get over her and in doing so wanted to punish himself in some way so he had gone back to relive it all. "If anything I think it's more remorseful then anything else. Seeing as it sounds as if he's trying to get over them but he can't so instead he wants to relive it all again either to punish himself for breaking up with them or that he wants to remember happier times. No... not love by any means. Lust? Sure. But that's about it. Maybe, hard to say really, how about you? You ever be love with anyone?" He shot back. Lust and love where two very different things. More times then not he'd been lust and done something about it mostly at parties. But then again it was hard to tell rather or not he had broken any hearts when really all he'd been looking for and he had believed the other had been looking for as well was a good time. Nothing further then that. But with some it was hard to tell.

message 39: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments James didn’t want to not be involved, but at the same time he didn’t want to stop her from coming up with better idea. They both knew she was the smarter one out of the two, and he took no offence by it.
He grabbed his note pad and a pencil.
“What’d you want me to draw? I’m not that bad”, he smiled, moving his eyebrows up and down in a cocky yet joking way.
A lot of people complimented him on his drawing, and to be honest, he wasn’t half bad. He really enjoyed drawing in general, but he didn’t think he was inspiring and even amazing at it. He just knew he was good and that he found it enjoyable and relaxing.

Lila gave a sigh, looking away from him briefly. This guy was like a walking stereotype; typical bad boy, it made her want to throw up.
I’m sure the sight of you makes him really happy, she thought back to herself. She looked back at him and shook her head,”Love? No. I’m too young to experience love...I feel like it’s too emotional and powerful for me to experience”.
She wasn’t worthy of falling in love at this age. Love was a lot, and falling in love this young was just not a priority for her, she didn’t want love right now.
“Love is...complex”, she stated, looking down at the poem as she said so.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie thought for a moment what out in nature would be easy to draw an they could possibly use for their project. Giving a smile at the raising eyebrows. "Maybe like some type of flower? It doesn't matter what kind really. Seeing as if we can add something like drawings to it then it might not come across as something kiddie." Hoping he got the hint. Even though given that she knew that he was one of the known 'bad boys' he was actually nice and kind of funny to. So she looked forward to seeing how he drew seeing as she couldn't draw worth crap.

Alex had to give her some credit. Despite being shy and a good girl he did have to say that she was cute.... maybe even hot given the right clothes. Clothes he was willing to bet, he'd never get to see her in-- or anyone else for that matter. Shaking his head to get that thought out of his head. Giving a slight chuckle. Seeing as that was one word for it. 'complex'. One of the other words he'd use is 'strange' 'frustrating' or any other number of words. "I guess we all are... complex is one way of putting it." He felt the need to point out.

message 41: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments “Some type of flower...”, he sighed.
He had seen a couple sun flowers and lilies head and there, so he decided to draw a sub flower carefully. Then on the other side of the same page, he drew a lily, delicately.
“I’ve seen both these flowers around; the sunflowers around the neighbourhood and lilies around the school. It’s kind of beautiful”, he smiled, continuing to add to the drawings. They looked delicately drawn, carefully sketched and perfected. It looked like it could be tattooed on someone. He had to admit, they looked good.
“Like that?”, he asked softly, looking at her and away from the drawings, hoping she liked them and approved. He didn’t want to disappoint.

Lila smiled slightly, agreeing with his comments.
“It’s harsh and so annoying and I just can’t deal with it right now”, she stated,” I mean this poor guy just proves that”, she chuckled slightly.
Lila pushed her hair back slightly, seeing as some of it was falling over her shoulders. Her hair was smooth and silky, so it easy moved all over her. Her mother had never let her die her hair or anything, only allowed her to get it trimmed and Lilas hair was already straight so she didn’t need to do much to it.
She looked to Alex, leaning her chin on her hand and shrugging,” You know, you’re not that bad...but still bad”. He was kind of...different to talk to. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing or a good thing, just different.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Katie had watched him draw them. It was.... almost in a way comforting to watch. Strange maybe. But just the way he had done it and the pencil had glided over the paper... it was calming. Finally looking up at him after she'd seen the out come. They were both so beautiful. Wondering if her awe showed on her face. It probably did, seeing as when she found or saw something amazing it tended to show on her face no matter what it was. "It's beautiful...." Perfect really. She hadn't known anyone that could draw that good in her life so it was nice to finally meet someone that could.

Alex had to grin at that. Not many people he knew would call him 'not so bad'. Sure James and his brother would given the chance. But they also knew his story so doubted they'd ever call him that. Shaking his head slightly, thinking that she was the only one he'd let get away with calling him that. "True." Seeing her push her hair back from her face. It looked as soft as silk, maybe even feel that way to if he reached out an touched it. Leaning back in his chair an stretching his arms. "Yeah? You think so?"

message 43: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments ((So sorry for the late reply! My house is being refurbished and stuff has been hectic))

James looked at her as she complimented his drawing, it wasn’t anything special but apparently it was something to appreciate for her.
He gave a small smile, looking at the drawing briefly and then back at her,” Thanks, I’ve always loved drawing”. He gave a small sigh and said,” Kind of just runs in the family I guess”. His mom was a pretty good drawer too, she was so effortless with her technique and how she drew things.

Lila watched him as he leaned back on his chair, resting his head on his hands while putting them behind his head. She couldn’t help but to look at his arms briefly and then gulp, looking away just as quickly; he was definitely muscular.
She laughed slightly,” Yeah, so? Are you serious?”.
“I bet you don’t mind being the bad boy, it brings you all the ladies and all the adventure you could get huh?”, she nodded, somewhat understanding.
“This whole bad boy act-“, she stated, motioning to him,”is just that, an act. But I bet you’re a pretty deep person”.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((No worries, I totally get redoing stuff like that. So no biggie. Honestly I almost forgot that we had this going.))

Katie nodded, as she kept looking at the two for a moment longer before turning her attention back to him. "That's kind of cool, did one of your parents teach you how to draw or did you teach yourself?" she asked wondering now since he'd said it kind of ran in the family. Seeing as the only real talent if it could even be called that, that she'd gotten from her parents was her sense of humor and eye color. But that was about it. No neat talent in sight.

Alex finished up his stretch then let his arms drop back down to rest on his knees again. Giving a shrug. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I tend to find adventure rather I'm lookin for it or not but it always turns out to be a hell of a ride one way or another, most of the time but it's never nothing too serous. Who says it's an act? It could all be real, seeing as everyone seems to think it is. I"m neither confirming nor denying if that's what your asking me for." He offered up in way of answer. Yeah he had his moments that weren't the proudest. Plus he was in a gang so naturally everyone thought that he was dangerous and a natorerous bad boy. The way he saw it he wasn't going to try an lead them either way. They could think what they did and that would be that.